PSN is down

6 minutes ago, RustyZero said:

Enjoy the relatively positive tone of the message "Some services are experiencing issues", ...when absolutely everything is down, worldwide. 🤣

Honestly I just wish the caption read: “We have shit the bed” instead of that bullshit they put on their site lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Party chat is up which means my PS5 is basically a 500 dollar telephone.

:lol: Either way, been a while since the network has screwed up like this. Hopefully it doesn't last too long. 

Edited by MidnightDragon

PSN has been acting weird for me all week. I appear offline a bunch while playing, and for a while there it was perma-stuck in offline mode and it wouldn't let me switch back to online. The option was greyed out until the next day when I signed on. I've also been having trouble trying to launch Hulu on my PS5 as well this week, on both mine and my gf's PS5. Get your shit together Sony! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

PSN has been acting weird for me all week. I appear offline a bunch while playing, and for a while there it was perma-stuck in offline mode and it wouldn't let me switch back to online. The option was greyed out until the next day when I signed on. I've also been having trouble trying to launch Hulu on my PS5 as well this week, on both mine and my gf's PS5. Get your shit together Sony! 

Same, maybe that's why I haven't been able to connect into Infamous 2 servers since yersterday too