Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

1 minute ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

https://kotaku.com/xbox-closing-arkane-austin-tango-gameworks-1851460685

Developers behind Hi-Fi Rush, Tokyo Ghostwire, Evil Within 2 and Prey. Being sacked off. Some remaining devs will be transfered internally to other areas. Roundhouse being moved to Zenimax's internal team for ESO development.

Tango Gameworks has confirmed none of their tiles will be impacted after the studio closure. As Arkane Austin was mainly a co-development studio none of Arkane's games should be affected on PSN either.

The thread was created here since there is no related PlayStation Server Shutdown or Delistings: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tony_snake_24 said:

The other PS3 and Vita Gundam games with online trophies have platinum achievers from other countries in the leaderboards, but not Extreme VS. Full Boost. This one only has asian country achievers. It seems Full Boost is the only one with an online pass and this issue.

Yeah it's basically this.  Back then when this game was coming out Bamco was aware that users were importing Extreme VS. and decided to add in this online pass to prevent users outside of Asia from playing it online.

I'm not sure why they did this but Bamco does weird things.

I can confirm the game is 100% obtainable still as I had friends in Japan working on it and did the online recently but when it comes to NA/EU accounts you wont be able to get the plat unless a workaround exists in the future.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

About that Gundam game and the Online Pass crashing the PS3... have you tried redeeming the same code from the PlayStation website?

Or it must be redeemed only in-game?

Edited by Lance_87

1 hour ago, YairGOW said:

Thank you so much for taking over, @Thephoenixshow.  Very much appreciated!

A small request:
Could you maybe maintain a changelog like the previous thread had in the first post? Makes it easier (for me at least) to follow changes.

not a bad idea :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thephoenixshow said:

not a bad idea :) 

@Thephoenixshow

Following on that request, there used to be a list of “shutdowns that never happened”. Will you be adding that? Dirt Rally was one of them and it is in the “confirmed delisted” but not shutdown. People might get confused in the future.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

As of today, the DLC with trophies for Tales of Zestiria is still available in the PS3 store for EU regions, or at least in Spain's PS Store. Cross-buy worked buying from PS3.

What happened? Is the Alisha's DLC being delisted? What about the ps4 version?

• Like 2

In the case of Small Radios Big Televisions, is this the case for all the WB/AS games at threat of delisting, or is it just this particular one at this time?  I'll be happy if WB backtracks and actually sells or gives them back, but I spent a lot of money over the past month on a lot of these games, at full price, LOL, thinking they were going away.  Still reason to celebrate. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, jblanch3 said:

In the case of Small Radios Big Televisions, is this the case for all the WB/AS games at threat of delisting, or is it just this particular one at this time?  I'll be happy if WB backtracks and actually sells or gives them back, but I spent a lot of money over the past month on a lot of these games, at full price, LOL, thinking they were going away.  Still reason to celebrate. 

just  small radio big television atm  nothing on the other games as of yet 

Edited by Thephoenixshow
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, BioZeiram said:

Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS-Force on psvita has been delisted from the NA vita/ps3 store. 😔

Sad

Was one of those games I had waited for years to go on sale. There was an Asia english version released years ago but I assume it’s probably impossible to find at this point

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Good thing it has a physical release.

Would a unopened physical come with the Online pass? Saw people were having trouble redeeming it but I was going to try it out on my phone or Desktop through the website since it crashes on ps3. A bit of troubleshooting you could say. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bcks007 said:

Not sure if this the correct topic to ask this. This game appears to be delisted, I couldn't find it on ps4, ps5 store or on website.

SKY RUNNERS INFINITE: PARKOUR

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/24971-sky-runners-infinite-parkour

If this isn't the place to ask about this, could someone link me to a topic that deals with delistings.

That and every other Midnight Works game was delisted months ago when the company was banned from the PS Store because of various T&C violations.

• Like 3

With Roll7 closing down, would we assume servers for their games also closing? I am thinking of OlliOlli World. I've been meaning to plat it, and there are online trophies, so wondering what people think will happen to the servers. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dcollins22 said:

With Roll7 closing down, would we assume servers for their games also closing? I am thinking of OlliOlli World. I've been meaning to plat it, and there are online trophies, so wondering what people think will happen to the servers. 

That is the only one of their games to have online trophies but I'm fairly sure it's P2P so shouldn't be in danger of being shutdown, unless there's some middleware involved.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That and every other Midnight Works game was delisted months ago when the company was banned from the PS Store because of various T&C violations.

So this is the correct place for delisted games? Or just upcoming delisted games?