Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

5 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

This thread had a lot of issues displaying in light mode and also some issues where the hidden contents boxes were broken. I went ahead and fixed all that so it should be good to go now

omg thank u

the old formatting literally broke my eyes lol

• Like 3

According to PSN product page for Dogfighter: World War 2

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3037-CUSA17104_00-DOGFIGHTERUSA000

NOTE: Please note the game will not be available to play starting July 18, 2024 unless you have the Scenario Mode DLC. All online features will be taken down and you won't be able to download the product after July 18, 2024.

• Like 3

On 4/25/2024 at 8:57 PM, jblanch3 said:

I just went on Steam and saw that Capcom is delisting Flock, which is also on PS3, on May 8.  Presumably, it'lll be delisted on PS3 as well.  Flock is currently on sale on Steam and XBox Live, BTW.

PHEW glad I saw this post thanks, I've wanted Flock for a while so I didn't really have much of a choice so I bought it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, syai0306 said:

Online passes are no longer available from the store.

If you are sent to the store at a stage in the game where you need the pass, they don't have it.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2384-機動戦士ガンダム-エクストリームバーサス-フルブースト

I thought that was just me! I had a working code with my preowned copy, but whenever I click download, it crashes my ps3. weird.
Could mean the game is unobtainable even with the online pass?

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Which trophies are affected by this?

I don't know the details as I heard it from a friend.

I believe there are a lot of online matches, rank related, and cpu match trophies with "online" on them.

30 minutes ago, Reinachii- said:

I thought that was just me! I had a working code with my preowned copy, but whenever I click download, it crashes my ps3. weird.
Could mean the game is unobtainable even with the online pass?

The game has a physical version.

Many of the recent ps3 codes have errors after going through, so some cannot be downloaded.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, syai0306 said:

I believe there are a lot of online matches, rank related, and cpu match trophies with "online" on them.

Many of the recent ps3 codes have errors after going through, so some cannot be downloaded.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to do some digging on this 🤔.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Thanks for the info, I'll have to do some digging on this 🤔.

I've had a lot of PS3 codes (in the last year or 2) from brand new games that say they are valid but you can't redeem them as it always errors out

• Like 4

3 hours ago, syai0306 said:

Pretty sure the online pass was tied to JP account so can’t play it unless your main is that account

8 hours ago, Russiandude777 said:

Pretty sure the online pass was tied to JP account so can’t play it unless your main is that account

My account is JP, and everytime i install the pass my ps3s crash. Tried multiple consoles.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 7:30 PM, syai0306 said:

Online passes are no longer available from the store.

If you are sent to the store at a stage in the game where you need the pass, they don't have it.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2384-機動戦士ガンダム-エクストリームバーサス-フルブースト

I'm in Korea, and when I tested it now, the connection between rank match and player match is going well.

The game is a disc.

Edited by Lasjun
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lasjun said:

I'm in Korea, and when I tested it now, the connection between rank match and player match is going well.

The game is a disc.

The game servers are fine. Its a problem with the online pass.

• Like 2

The other PS3 and Vita Gundam games with online trophies have platinum achievers from other countries in the leaderboards, but not Extreme VS. Full Boost. This one only has asian country achievers. It seems Full Boost is the only one with an online pass and this issue.

• Like 4