Would you get this on..?

GREAT_HAVOK

PS4 or PS3?

Well provided you already have a PS4, why not?

To those who haven't got one yet, would you get in on PS3?

I hope this game is not glitchy like the Assassin's Creed franchise, and we'll probably see more than one Watch Dogs in the coming years. :yay:

If you already have a PS4 why not get it on PS4?  I have heard there is exclusive multiplayer modes in the PS4 version, so why not get more?

As for me, since I won't be getting it for awhile, who knows?  Maybe I'll have a PS4 by then; if not, I'll go with PS3.

I plan to get this on PS4. I'm trying to reduce the growth of my PS3 backlog, so its how I'm treating the majority of muti-gen titles I'm interested in. Plus, it adds to the small list of reasons that I may even want to buy a PS4 and at this point, every little bit counts.

PS3 but once I get the PS4 I'll probably change it in, not sure yet. By the way I never had any glitches in the Assassin's Creed franchise, not even Liberation on the Vita.

Or even in other games that are known to be glitchy for that matter. Well, not the gamebreaking ones anyway more like funny stuff.

I just pre ordered the game for PS4 because i got mine for Christmas ad barley played it because theirs like no good games for it and which is still the case because there is only very few PS4 games but i want to get it for the PS4 because why have a PS4 if you are just gonna buy the game for the PS3 instead of PS4? 

If a game is releasing on both PS3 and PS4, I'll be buying the PS4 version every time. My PS3 will be getting PlayStation Plus games as well as games exclusive to the system, everything else is PS4 for me. 

Parker