Rate The Platinums

Muff

Tomtom - you have a few pretty slick plat an quantum conundrum 100%. All deserve mad respect. However you went and muddled a beaitiful list with a ton of whorish plats. I understand that we all play and like games that are easy to plat...but yours screams whore. One thing I cant stand is somebody playing a game just to inflate their numbers. I hopw im wrong in that you really enjoy those kiddy games.

As I see it - 7/10. Without filler it would be near perfect.

Haha, yeah I used to be a huge trophy whore, I don't deny it and I'm not ashamed of it either.

Since a year though I've been playing almost exclusively games I wanted to play (believe it or not, I love japanese visual novels!) and don't consider myself as a trophy whore anymore.

But if I had to keep only a few plats, I'd keep the ones on these first two pages. ^^

Anyway, your list is very solid with a gorgeous completion rate, I give you a 9.5/10!

Edited by ZA-TomTom

8.5/10

An impressive list, marred a little by a bit of an overabundance of quick-fix easies (Disney/ Hannah Montana etc) but a decent number of difficult / timeconsuming ones to balance out - finish Mass Effect 2, Desgaea and Castlevania and that goes to a 9.5/10 IMO :)

From one Doctor to another ;)

8.5/10

An impressive list, marred a little by a bit of an overabundance of quick-fix easies (Disney/ Hannah Montana etc) but a decent number of difficult / timeconsuming ones to balance out - finish Mass Effect 2, Desgaea and Castlevania and that goes to a 9.5/10 IMO :)

From one Doctor to another ;)

Hannah Montana was done ironically as #100 :shakefist::P

@Wdjat-your collection is awesome a 9.5 easily

• Like 3