the most frightening game ?

D1VIN3-D3M0N

Dont play horror games, not my thing, i tend to get a little bored sometimes. But the first time I played F.E.A.R 3, the part in the warehouse and you're climbing up  the ladder, and that girl randomly appears made me jump. But after that nothing ...

Hmm that would have to be Dead Space series for me currently, those necromorphs always startle me O_O.

Another scary series would be Resident Evil ofc lol. I used to have nightmares when I was younger, thanks to it.

Fatal Frame series is maybe the only kind of games that give me any real scares.

Resident Evil Remake on the Gamecube with the added Lisa Trevor enemy was quite a jumpy moment.. not really scary though as she was easy to lose and it was more of a sad story tbh.

And Resident Evil 4's castle.. I forgot about that.. a lot of jump moments lol.

Edited by Demon

• 2 weeks later...

Silent Hill 4 was pretty bad. Me and a friend went through a period of playing horror games. So we rented it from blockbuster when we were about 14, the pair of us were too scared to play it! Something about those puppet monsters...

• Like 1

Dont know how old I was when I played alone in the dark 4 but that got me never got far with that one, if ive still got it ill give it another go see if it actually was scary or it was just my age

Also F.E.A.R. made me jump too just walkin down a corridor then it suddenly changed to a river of blood got me jumpin

The resident evil 5 dogs when they split there mouths apart, other than no other games have really scared me, a few people have said dead space 2, that wasn't really scary. The monsters were funny looking if anything.

EDIT: there's a part in DMC3 in the leviathan level that freaks the shite outta me, it's the snake thing that comes flying outta the wall. I can't continue the game because of that thing :(

Edited by EternalChaos72

The first dead space, so much tension you can cut knife

yep, it terrified me so i had to leave it for a few years... not the rubbish monsters, but the noises they make runnin through the shafts and vents... so frightenin lol i also didnt like the way they creep up to you off camera and when they scream after spottin you lol :S Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1

Mainly RE titles.

But there's more, Fatal frame, Silent hill; those are one of my nightmares.

there is also The last of us, but it's not that scary, just surprising and so.

but who am i to say? i get scared from everything! ^_^

Edited by Lightning_FinalF

The resident evil 5 dogs when they split there mouths apart, other than no other games have really scared me, a few people have said dead space 2, that wasn't really scary. The monsters were funny looking if anything.

EDIT: there's a part in DMC3 in the leviathan level that freaks the shite outta me, it's the snake thing that comes flying outta the wall. I can't continue the game because of that thing :(

Do you mean the chase scenes with the Intestinal Gigapedes? They're not that scary considering you beat one as a boss earlier in the game

• Like 1