3. Rise of Tomb Raider

4. Destiny

5. Mortal Kombat X

6. Deep Down

7. Dead Island 2

8. Bloodborne

9. The Order: 1886

10. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Those are the ones I'm most excited for. I would put Kingdom Hearts 3 at the top of the list, but knowing Square Enix, it'll probably come out in 2017.

Edited by PREDRAG-K

1. Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt

2. Uncharted 4

3. Far Cry 4

4. Batman: Arkham Knight

5. Destiny

6. Dying Light

7. Tomb Raider

8. The Crew

9. The Order: 1886

10. AC Unity

11. Shadow of Mordor

12. Dead Island 2

13. Bloodborne

14. Little Big Planet 3

15. Mortal Kombat X

1. Kingdom Hearts 2.5 hd remix, i already pre-ordered as i'm so excited to play it.

2. Kingdom Hearts 3, i don't care when it comes out as long it's less than 2 years/

3. Far Cry 4, never played the previous titles but it looks great.

4. Rise of the Tomb Raider.

5. Mirror's Edge 2, never played the first game, can't wait.

6. Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS, cheers for it

7. Mortal Kombat X, just amazing as usual.

8. Hyrule Warriors/The Legend of Zelda for Wii U, always a fan of Zelda series

9. Little Big Planet 3, Always amazing to be creative.

10.Fairy Fencer F, the game looks fine so far. meh.

11. Yoshi's Wooly World, Wools everywhere  :wub:

12. Hatsune Miku Project diva-F 2nd, Nothing to say.

13. Mario Party 10, what can i say, it's mario.

14. Star Fox. Wii U

15. Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire.

I don't know how will i NOT be broke after this  :holy:

1 - Guilty Gear Xrd

2 - The Witcher 3

3 - Batman Arkham Knight

4 - Bayonetta 2

5 - Far Cry 4

5 - LBP 3

6 - Splatoon

Sorry the list is short but I can hardly have an opinion on pre-rendered trailers.

Edited by Ellie

My list will be six short, these are all I'm excited for at the moment. (Top three are a tie in my opinion but i had to break them down. I might edit this if I see any more games I may have missed.

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider (I am so glad they are making another one! I really love this Lara because she is a more realistic? character, in a way. The first game was really great and I can't wait to see where this goes!)

2. Dead Island 2 (*Dies from excitement* While these games can be buggy at times I LOVED them! It's a zombie hunter's dream! I can' wait to see the new characters and see where the location is this time around!)

3. Far Cry 4  (Never played one or two but three was really fun! Plus watching my brother and sister jump and squeal when I was attacked by a shark was priceless! Plus who doesn't love Troy Baker as the voice of the antagonist! He's brilliant!)

4. Dragon Age Inquisition  (By far one of my favorite series of RPGs EVER! I don't know if this is considered three or a standalone, i assume three, but regardless I'm excited!)

5. The Division  (The only Tom Clancy game that has ever had me interested. Seen the gameplay and it looks fun!)

6. The Order: 1886  (Just the look of the game has me hooked. I mean, who doesn't love steampunk?! Those weapons were amazing! I hope there's co op, it will be twice as fun if they have it!)

7. Borderlands: The Pre Sequel  (Love the Borderlands series, can't wait for this. Makes me hopeful for a three.)

8.Evolve  (This would be higher but I haven't seen any gameplay yet to determine how good it will be.)

9. Mirrors Edge 2  (Played the first one and even though it had me throwing my controller sometimes, it was still fun!)

(Kingdom Hearts III would be on this list but seeing as how I don't know when it's coming out, it's not in it. Believe me though, it would probably be in the top 5.)

Edited by kittygirl2010
  • Like 1

My games, no order 

1, Batman Arkham Knight 

2, Uncharted 4 The Thiefs End 

3, Assassins Creed Unity 

4, Battlefield Hardline

5, Star Wars Battlefront 

6, Little Big Planet 3

7, Far Cry 4 

8, Mortal Kombat X 

9, The Order 1886

10, Destiny 

11, Dying Light 

12, Driveclub 

13, Shadow Of Mordor 

14, Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare 

15, Dead island 2 

0. Fallout 4  :giggle:

1. No Man's Sky

2. Witcher III: The Wild Hunt

3. Mirror's Edge

4. Bloodbourne

5.Division

6.MKX

7. Uncharted 4

8. Far Cry 4

9. Starwhal: Just the Tip

10. LBP3

11. Ubzu

12. The Order 1886

13. Dragon Age: Inquisition

14. The Crew

15. Batham Arkham Knight

My personal favourites, but No Man's Sky is miles ahead of the rest! The game looks very ambitious but if Hello Games can pull it off it'll be the game of my dreams  :wub:

In no particular order:

- Valiant hearts

- The Division

- Uncharted 4

- No man's sky

- Mirror's edge

- Hyrule warriors

- TLOZ Wii U

- Splatoon

- Pokémon omega ruby/ alpha sapphire

- Rise of the tomb raider

- Destiny

- stuff that might get still announced later (plz announce the last guardian and something new from naughty dog)

edit: forgot to add ABZU !

Edited by DarKNesS_X

In no particular order

* Assassins Creed Unity

* Dragon Age Inquisition

* Far Cry 4

* The Division

* The Crew

* Star Wars Battlefront

* Batman Arkham Knight

* Uncharted 4

* LBP3

* No Mans Sky

* Evolve

*Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Dead Island 2 is going to be in California, more specifically I think Oakland.

1. Batman: Arkham Knight

2. LittleBigPlanet 3

3. Dead Island 2

4. Assassin's Creed: Unity

5. Alien: Isolation

6. Mirrors Edge 2

7. Bloodborne

8. Mass Effect 4

9. The Crew

10. DriveClub

11. The Order 1886

12. Rise of the Tomb Raider

13. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

14. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege

15. Dragon Age: Inquisition

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

Just add a poll to OP? 

add a poll to the post man!

The problem with a poll for a post like this is that there will always be games that you miss out that might be someone's most anticipated... add to that there's only room for 20 games in 1 post, and the %'s will be way off anyway :P Obviously it would be ideal though (and I suppose it would make sense if it was just going based off the video), it's just that there are some many AWESOME games coming out in the near future that might be left out  :D

My most anticipated:

1. Batman: Arkham Knight - LOVED all the other entries in this Batman series, and a purely next- (current?) gen game from Rocksteady is just ridiculously exciting. That gameplay trailer looked incredible!
  2. Rise of the Tomb Raider - If the recent reboot is anything to go by, this game will be incredible! Next-gen tomb-raiding (with added tomb-raiding apparently!) will be fantastic
  3. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - This game has the potential to be one of the best games ever made in my opinion. A fantastic team behind it, a massive and absolutely beautiful world, deep combat and story... all that's left now is for this game to be incredible and I'm sold!
  4. Far Cry 4 - What can I say? I LOVED Far Cry 3 to death, and the vistas and gameplay in this game look even more incredible (the gameplay from Sony's press conference was amazing!). I can easily see this game becoming one of my all-time favourites
  5. MGSV: Phantom Pain - The Metal Gear Solid series is my favourite series of all time... I've been avoiding ALL trailers and information about this one because I'm yet to play Peace Walker or Ground Zeros (I know, I know, get on it, right?). Seriously though, this could be incredible
  6. Uncharted 4: Thief's End - The crowd's response during the Sony press conference said it all; the world loves Uncharted. Naughty Dog never fails to deliver, so this one has all the makings of a masterpiece
  7. Tom Clancy's The Division - A beautiful and expansive world that would encourage me to play co-op with mates (I know right? Me, playing co-op? Never! haha). The trailer for this one was one of the best I've ever seen (time lapse had so many feels!), so ridiculously keen for this one!
  8. Bloodborne - Gritty and dark trailer had me sold from the very beginning. If it's anything like Demon's Souls (apparently it's a spiritual successor?) I'm keen as a a bean.
  9. Mass Effect 4 - Hardly any info on this one yet, but I'm still excited beyond belief for the next entry in this saga. After >100 hours with my Steve Shepard, I can't wait to do it all again with a new universe, cast of characters and lore to explore!
  10. The Order: 1886 - The atmosphere of this one looks incredible; a bit hesitant with the gameplay at this stage but I have faith that it could be a quality exclusive!
  11. Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Siege - Once again, looks like incredible fun with mates. Can't wait to take down the opposing team with all the gadgets at our disposal!
  12. Little Big Planet 3 - Never played a LBP game before (I know, right?) even though I love platformers and whimsical games like this. Could very well be an insta-buy for me
  13. Assassin's Creed: Unity - Still one of my favourite gaming series (due to the fun stabbing, history, characters and music if not for the combat and somewhat repetitive gamely), AC4 really ignited the fire for me. Not so keen on co-op (if my Wolfpack online experiences are anything to go by), but still a priority purchase in my eyes.
  14. Mirror's Edge 2 - Just recently got the plat for the first one, and despite IMMENSE frustration at some points, it was incredibly fun and satisfying. Keen for a next/current-gen instalment!
  15. The Crew - Massive premise in this one, hopefully it can live up to its outrageously awesome promises! Once again, will be a heap of fun with mates if it pays off...
Edited by FluffyAssassin64

There's some games I really can't wait :) no order!!

Tomb Raider

The Witcher 3

Evil Within

Dragon Age Inquisition

The Last of Us Remastered

Uncharted 3

Mortal Kombat X

Bloodborne

The Order

Mass Effect

Littlebigplanet 3

The games I want the most are Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV, but they will probably be on ps5 or in 2018

My 15 most excited games, no order.

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

2. The Order 1886

3. Dying Light

4. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

5. The Division

6. Arkham Knight

7. Kingdom Hearts 3

8. The Witness

9. Far Cry 4

10. Assassin's Creed Unity

11. Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor