If you could bring one Nintendo exclusive franchise to PlayStation consoles, which would it be?

Goro

If you could bring one Nintendo exclusive franchise to PlayStation consoles, which would it be?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. If you could bring one Nintendo exclusive franchise to PlayStation consoles, which would it be?

• Animal Crossing
    • Donkey Kong
    • Fire Emblem
    • Kirby
    • The Legend of Zelda
    • Mario
    • Pikmin
    • Pokémon
    • Super Smash Bros
    • Other (Leave Comment)

The Legend of Zelda, for sure.  The franchise would have a massive following on the PS3 I imagine, and it seems like the only one of Nintendo's franchises that seems like it's meant to be for multiple consoles.  I like Pokémon too but I don't mind playing them on Nintendo consoles for some reason.  They're the only two franchises by Nintendo I like anymore, never touched the others (I was a SEGA kid in the 90s  :pimp: ).

There is only one thing that rivals my love for Hyperdimension Neptunia and that is my love for Pokemon, I still have two boxes full of level 100s and my collection of legendary pokemon (except Mew) up until Generation 6 where I got bored of it but I am ready to give it another shot at it, PS Vita needs Pokemon

mylittlepokemonHeacen_zps9a158403.jpg