How many psn accounts do you have?

YoChiink_

I have my main which is the, THE_SHACKONATER1 B) my other account is THE_SHACKONATER3 which was my PSVITA account and after finishing all my PSVITA games  i had at the time and earned the trophy's i realized that i could use my main account on my vita lol :S . So i play mainly on my Main account on my Vita PS3 and PS4. As for my other account i play Call Of Duty and other multiplayer games every now and then.

• Like 1

I miss the practicality in having more than one account.

It's more about being the regular customer of Supermarket A, but popping into Supermarket B occasionally to take advantage of their sales. Wouldn't make much sense if one had to play the games on the same account, but since that's not required it works pretty nicely.

• Like 1

Just the one for me. Kinda wish I had a second to try out new games I was unsure about but when I first started I added like every free game there was to my list and it's too late to turn back. Haven't achieved a hell of alot but there's no way I'd want to regain most of the Trophies I have. Not like I'll ever 100% all of my games anyway. Some I am just not skilled enough for, some I can't be bothered to do. Playstation time is precious!

It's more about being the regular customer of Supermarket A, but popping into Supermarket B occasionally to take advantage of their sales. Wouldn't make much sense if one had to play the games on the same account, but since that's not required it works pretty nicely.

I guess if I was really into buying a lot of games from other regions, but there are very few that I want for it to be practical for me. Especially since, I'd rather be playing something that's fully translated into english.

I guess if I was really into buying a lot of games from other regions, but there are very few that I want for it to be practical for me. Especially since, I'd rather be playing something that's fully translated into english.

Yeah, I think from US POV there's not as much use in that, but people from EU might want to have US accounts for all those sweet deals they got every now and then.

I have a 2nd one that I only use for games where you have to send an item or challenge or something to someone on your friends list who has the same game.

I also used it once to help someone boost Professor Portal.