What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

15 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Asmund89 - Huge Final Fantasy fan! You're awesome bro! I'm one of only a few that have every FF trophy ever. You're only missing VII Remake, XV Monster of the Deep, XV Pocket Edition, Dissidia, Dissidia FTP, Type-0 and World of FF. 

A plethora of UR plats.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Asmund89 - Huge Final Fantasy fan! You're awesome bro! I'm one of only a few that have every FF trophy ever. You're only missing VII Remake, XV Monster of the Deep, XV Pocket Edition, Dissidia, Dissidia FTP, Type-0 and World of FF. 

You like a wide variety of games and don't mind grinding out games that take many hours to platinum.

"A plethora of UR plats."

You clearly love Super Meat Boy and don't mind playing a quick game to get a platinum like My Name is Mayo.

Edited by Bizurke2003
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bizurke2003 said:

You like a wide variety of games and don't mind grinding out games that take many hours to platinum.

"A plethora of UR plats."

You clearly love Super Meat Boy and don't mind playing a quick game to get a platinum like My Name is Mayo.

The person above probably loves to remind himself about the best games and platinum experiences he had over the years

Advanced issue found

5 minutes ago, groomyboy said:
5 minutes ago, groomyboy said:

They are praying for another Dragonball game so they can go Over 9000 one more time!

Is a fan of football. Well, that's the best I can think of atm lol. Still impressive as they are all ultra rare! 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ANTI-KING said:

Your trophy cabinet says that you like platinums that are ‘Extremely Solid’!  ?

You get it, huh?  ‘Extremely Solid’, ha!  You get the joke, right?  You see, I took your MGS2...awww forget it.  ?

Nice cabinet selection of amazing and memorable games, there.  I envy you on your RDR1 plat.  I really need to get back on that game...?

Edited by Starcade_Legend
Grammar/Punctuation
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Starcade_Legend said:

Your trophy cabinet says that you like platinums that are ‘Extremely Solid’!  ?

You get it, huh?  ‘Extremely Solid’, ha!  You get the joke, right?  You see, I took your MGS2...awww forget it.  ?

Nice cabinet selection of amazing and memorable games, there.  I envy you on your RDR1 plat.  I really need to get back on that game...?

Proud of those amazing fighting plats! Man, I need some tips for BattleFantasia xD

Nice collection!

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 1:49 AM, Balderiver said:

Willing to take on any challenge, plays tons of games and even though doesn't complete them all, still has the ability to obtain a lot of trophies and a nice amount of platinums. 

A man of culture in video games, long life to Kat xD

• Like 1