WWE 2K15 News

PREDRAG-K

2K showed the first screenshot from WWE 2K15 today. They confirmed it's from gameplay, and not a pre-rendered cutscene.

John_Cena_First_Screen-720x405.jpg

Along with this, they announced something called 2K Showcase. It's apparently the story mode this year, like 30 years of Wrestlemania last year. But it will focus on 2 of WWE's historic rivalries.

They also announced a career mode, which is exclusive to PS4 & Xbox One. Similar to NBA 2K's career mode, you create a wrestler and move from NXT to the main roster of WWE.

Here's IGN talking about it, for anyone who's interested.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/04/this-is-what-wwe-2k15-looks-like-on-ps4-and-xbox-one

• Like 1

Solid if you like severe online lag, Universe mode constantly crashing and having the wrong entrance themes being constantly played.

I've put in 200 hours in universe mode and I have never had that problem. I don't play online so I don't care for that. The game is good, better than many other installments.

Haven't messed with a wrestling game in a while but that looks nice. I hope to god they have old school wrestlers in it, because thats when the bad guys were fun to watch. I see Hollywood Hogan, I'll use that NWO cheater lol.

The newer games include a lot of old school guys. 2K14 had Hogan, Andre, Macho Man, etc.

• Like 1

New details on the story mode.

Last week we had a chance to sit in on a conference call to discuss the new mode in WWE 2K15, 2K Showcase. This mode will feature two of the top rivalries in WWE history, Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels from 2002 through 2004 and John Cena vs. CM Punk from 2011 through 2013. Yes, you read that correctly, CM Punk is in WWE 2K15 and featured in the new mode in a major way. 

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/wwe-2k/755305-wwe-2k15-will-feature-cm-punk-2k-showcase.html

• Like 2

New details on the story mode.

Last week we had a chance to sit in on a conference call to discuss the new mode in WWE 2K15, 2K Showcase. This mode will feature two of the top rivalries in WWE history, Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels from 2002 through 2004 and John Cena vs. CM Punk from 2011 through 2013. Yes, you read that correctly, CM Punk is in WWE 2K15 and featured in the new mode in a major way. 

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/wwe-2k/755305-wwe-2k15-will-feature-cm-punk-2k-showcase.html

That is some nice new information. This game might be great to try.

Here's some details on new gameplay elements. A new stamina system, new chain grappling, and more.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/12/wwe-2k15-first-hands-on-ign-first

Also, the roster reveal will be on Saturday, August 16 during the panel with Sting, Austin, Hogan, Cena, Reigns, and Cesaro. IGN will be exclusively streaming the reveal.

Actual gameplay will be shown on August 31st.

Can't wait to see some gameplay the graphics look wicked and WWE 2K14 was a great game considering... I have high expectations for this new game and I would be suuuuppeeerrr dissappointed if it sucks. Dying for something new and well improved after having the same game for 10 years. 2K14 was good, but now I want to see some REAL changes and improvements!

I have to say I hate how they are still doing the roster reveal the THQ style. Just give us a trailer isntead of showing the roster first and after that we start seeing the dull finisher/entrance videos. They hardly ever show good matches with anyone who can actually play.