Hohokum DLC Delayed for NA

SitusKiss

The new Sound Shapes DLC, Hohokum Sound and Art Pack, was set to hit the Playstation Store yesterday for North Americans. Unfortunately, this has been delayed! :(

Sound Shapes will be releasing the Hohokum Sound and Art Pack next Tuesday, August 19th, as per a Tweet yesterday.

ZabEKmL.jpg

Where do you purchase?

NA Store Link: Unavailable until Tuesday, August 19, 2014

EU Store Link: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb...  £ 0.79

JP Store Link: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/...     ¥ 216

I downloaded this after seeing this thread, and I'm unable to play it. Beat School isn't appearing after the tutorial like it did for other DLCs.

Is anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: To fix it, download one of the older DLC packs. Beat School will then be available after the tutorial with the Hohokum Beat School levels.

Edited by madbuk

Meanwhile, at Queasy Games: "What can I do to fuck with the gamers even more? Release another DLC? Nah, they'll be expecting that. I know, delay the release for the new, but for just one region! That'll show those fuckers! Bring me another hooker! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" *lightning strikes*

• Like 4

If they are going to bombard us with a lifetime of dlc then they better make sure the dlc is released on time doods!  :shakefist:

They probably wanted to make people who pre-ordered Hohokum feel better a bit =D

Would be nice but the people at Queasy Games are clearly sadist, so a season pass isnt really their style dood

Anyone ever thought otherwise? They are the ones who invented Death Mode.

Edited by SatoshiOokami

The DLC will be fucking them with trophy hunters in the long run - I certainly wont be buying Hohokum or any other game with the stink of Queasy on it, as I dont want to be stuck downloading more ten-a-penny dlcs till the day I die.

Learned my lesson with Sound Shapes.

Personally, I rather enjoy the Beat School. I like the "puzzle" nature of it and it's something great to do on my Vita when I have a few minutes to burn. Death Mode DLC would be an okay addition as well; most of the Death Mode levels, that were part of the base game, were not that difficult. I really only struggled with a few... those few however, made me want to scoop my eyes out with a spoon. :lol:

I think the continued release of more DLC is getting a bit old, but I won't complain (too much) with easy trophies in a fun game. I'm a little disappointed that the DLC is delayed though.  :angry:

• Like 2

Got delayed once again till August 26th for us in NA but EU & JP get the DLC today according to their twitter feed. Figuring out they just want people to buy their Hohokum game which I think isn't selling very good.

Edited by mts1mts

Got delayed once again till August 26th for us in NA but EU & JP get the DLC today according to their twitter feed. Figuring out they just want people to buy their Hohokum game which I think isn't selling very good.

It was preorder bonus. I believe that now there's no way to get it.

Wtf are they doing over there? They were able to release DLC in NA nine times before this and its still giving them trouble?!?!

They are getting on my nerves now with this DLC -_- I personally like the beat schools, I don't use a guide I figure it out myself. It just doesn't make any sense to me. You have the DLC out everywhere else EXCEPT NA??? Of course..they were probably like, Oh DragonwagonX wants the HoHokum Dlc? PFFFTTT screw him, we r going to mess with him until his just ends up buying HoHokum and just release the DLC that day....would be my luck right there lol

Edited by DragonwagonX

You folks beat me to the punch. Checked Twitter this morning and they announced (nice and casual like) that the DLC will release August 26th for NA.  :shakefist:

I plan on getting Hohokum... just wasn't planning on it in the near future. Now I kind of wish I pre-ordered it :(

• Like 1