Favorite collectibles from video games?

Death

Pokemon is also quite the collectible in games. Sure, you could use them, but did anyone actually use oddish?

On another note, Sly Cooper 1 seemed to have fun collectibles. Not to hard to find, made you look a little bit through the level, and rarely playing on terrible camera angles or jumps you wouldn't think of making.

Being a Sony person...I never got into Pokemon....but I did have my way with multiple Monster Ranchers. (I really miss there being no PS3 version cry.gif. ) I even had notebooks done up matching cd's with their appropiate monster for finding specific monsters when I needed them. It was a lil project me and the wife worked on together for a while.

Being a Sony person...I never got into Pokemon....but I did have my way with multiple Monster Ranchers. (I really miss there being no PS3 version cry.gif. ) I even had notebooks done up matching cd's with their appropiate monster for finding specific monsters when I needed them. It was a lil project me and the wife worked on together for a while.

That's actually is extremely awesome. I wish I got into it more, but I really couldn't get the awkward combat system.

oh...you were supposed to fight? Funny, I just went looking for monsters....maybe I should have read that instruction book that comes with the disc. :blush:

I only owned Monster Rancher Evo. It was hard for me to get in. I certainly recall there being a circus, and a town and a forest. I'll have to dig the game up and throw it in for another shot.

Edit; After reading a little bit more, very briefly, I found that this one was extremely different from the rest in the series.

I only owned Monster Rancher Evo. It was hard for me to get in. I certainly recall there being a circus, and a town and a forest. I'll have to dig the game up and throw it in for another shot.

Edit; After reading a little bit more, very briefly, I found that this one was extremely different from the rest in the series.

It wasn't as good either.

oh...you were supposed to fight? Funny, I just went looking for monsters....maybe I should have read that instruction book that comes with the disc. :blush:

I remember renting a Monster Hunter game for the PlayStation from Blockbuster and I never could understand what the hell you were supposed to do. I distinctly remember my Monster "digi-volving" into a giant turd. I think he would eat poo when we would walk around and before I knew it he turned into a pile of poo. Never touched the game again after that, D:

Parker

• Like 1

I remember renting a Monster Hunter game for the PlayStation from Blockbuster and I never could understand what the hell you were supposed to do. I distinctly remember my Monster "digi-volving" into a giant turd. I think he would eat poo when we would walk around and before I knew it he turned into a pile of poo. Never touched the game again after that, D:

Parker

Monster Hunter was a different game than Monster Rancher.

Monster Hunter was a different game than Monster Rancher.

I actually can't remember if it was Hunter or Rancher. All I know is it had Monster in the name. The save data is probably on one of my memory cards still (I'm funny about deleting save data, even if I rented the game and though I wouldn't even pick it up again I just can't delete it) so I'll try to see what game it actually was.

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

I just love collectables, it appeals to my hoarder nature :P

My favourites have to be:

Yakuza 3 - Locker keys. You found keys hidden around that unlocked lockers containing various items. Sometimes you got a health potion, sometimes you got a weapon, sometimes you got something else useful or maybe you'd get someting a bit less useful :P . It was a bit of a lottery :lol:

Red Dead Redemption - Treasure maps. Just loved trying to work out where the treasure was hidden :D

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In no particular order..well...maybe on the dislikes

Liked:

-Treasures (Uncharted)

-Shades (Dante's Inferno)

- Godly Possessions (GoW)

-Daedric Artifacts (Skyrim)

-Treasure (Residents Evil 5)

REALLY disliked:

-Landmarks (Prototype)

-Stupid Looking Frogs (Metal Gear Solid 3)

-Landmarks (Prototype)

-Tech Orbs (Enslaved)

LANDMARKS- (Prototype)