1L965be5.png

Every Trophy Counts

Grid 2

Pretty fun freebie game from PS+

This Plat was fairly easy just a little annoying to set up rivals for

multiplayer, Thanks to zorry777, and aangelss for the help :highfive:

Only had a problem with the "Gone in 60 Seconds" trophy, shaving

off 1 second from my lap time was just plain frustrating :angry:

Eugh, I plat this only yesterday. Going through the Campaign seemed so long and boring. For the rivals trophy, I was just playing playlists ranking up when some Canadian with a mic was like, "Hey, want a trophy? Add me on racenet!".

• Like 3

:platinum: # 105

UP

1L5ab604.png

Ok, So I wasn't going to post this one but I decided to anyways. Not exactly the most impressive platinum out there. It was a fun little game worthy of the rental. I've just been trying to find games to help me get back into the mood for platinums. Since I kind of slacked of for a couple months.

Next will probably be LBP Karting or Battlefield 4 on ps4.

Congrats on the plat but FYI if you are looking at getting back into plats then LBPK online might deter you (also I heard BF4 is buggy as hell). Karting's offline mode is awesome though so enjoy :D

Congrats on the plat but FYI if you are looking at getting back into plats then LBPK online might deter you (also I heard BF4 is buggy as hell). Karting's offline mode is awesome though so enjoy :D

I have most of the BF online done already and for LBPK I need to finish up the online champion trophy and I think that is the last of the mp trophies for that. So if I get through that I am good to go.