Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L31c6b8.png           Platinum 1200 DOWNWELL

1Lb2903d.png               

A very interesting game, at the same time that you love the game you will hate it, the game itself is very good, it will fuck you real hard and make you angry and at the same time it is addictive and you don't want to stop playing, I had to give it a break because i started playing for only 15 min and it took 4 hours

I had to take a break for some time on it

This 4 min video shows some of my pain on this plat

https://youtu.be/TZAGKsPlHzc

Platinum comes down to completing hard mode, doing this is basically getting the plat from hard to normal the difference is an abyss, the game itself I found very difficult, is so hard that it is technically possible to platinum in 40 min, but any normal player takes 35- 50+hours

This is my run on hard, it was a very good run, I managed to get to the boss with 10 health which is a lot, my fourth area was mess, lack of jetpack was really fucking the run and rng wasn't helping, I technically got the plat 2 times, since i completed hard on vita before, as I wanted to record the run I did it again on ps4, there's a video of the time that I killed the boss on hard on vita inside my run video 

https://youtu.be/hBoTIJ-AMuk

You gonna need very good reflexes and split-second decision making, the RNG factor will interfere a lot too

I could write a bible talking about the delicious experience of this game but that's enough lol

I just want the shotgun to go fuck yourself , frog, red eye ball, bat and the whole first area on hard can go burn in hell too

Edited by AmazingNoeder
  • Like 4