Most Recent Platinum

Muff

To post those trophy images:

1. Click on the trophy list of the game
  2. Now you can right-click the image and select 'Copy' for a small image, what you did, OR left-click the image to get a bigger version.

1L48c11d.png

Thank you  ^_^

:platinum:#47 Super Exploding Zoo!

1L08cccc.png

Achievement Date: November 2nd 2015

This was a nice little game. Played it on the vita during a slow boring day. Quite a fast and easy plat, but still I would recommend to get this game. It's fun.

My Game rating: 06/10 It's a fun little game for the go.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 02/10 It's really an easy plat. The most difficult part is probably the multiplayer stuff.

Rarity: 18,83% (Rare)

Time to Platinum: 21 hours, 57 minutes, 43 seconds

You, good Sir, have my deepest respect. Congrats on this damn difficult plat :o

CONGRATS!  B)

• Like 1

40. Steins;Gate

1L79e920.png

Sky Clad Observer

Unlocked all trophies.

Difficulty 0/10

Fun 10/10

Excellent would be a good word to describe this game. The story, the emotions, the music, the images, the acting; everything was excellent. I would recommend the game to anyone.

Lover of the Visual Novel genre or not, you should try the game or at the very least watch someone play it online. The experience is unforgettable.

Playing the game after watching the anime didn't even desensitize me from all of the emotional events that were going to happen.

Something this well written can still cause the same emotional response regardless of that prior knowledge.

You can start with either, but after already having experience both I would advise starting with the game.

Keep the anime on hold as a refresher of the main events of the true ending. Though I doubt anyone would forget them on purpose.

Only those who didn't actually play the game would forget though, mainly because they can't forget what they never knew.

Not gonna lie, I would enjoy seeing every person who skipped any reading and only played it for the trophies turned into a jellyman.

Gamers shouldn't be doing things like that, it makes Mayushii☆ sad. I can understand skipping a bad story for easy trophies, but skipping this is unacceptable.

Readers may be wondering why I've spaced this out so strangely. Did I accidentally hit the enter key? Or am I just going crazy?

Or could there be some kind of hidden message behind the way it's ordered. Even if there were a hidden message, the message could be meaningless.

Only one thing can be certain. It is this way because of the will of Steins Gate. I'll leave with the official sign off.

...Yes, it's me. I received your coded message. The days of ragnarok will soon be upon us.

• Like 3