Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Just got this a few minutes:

1Laf541e.png

Congrats that happens to also be my last plat. I'm surprised we never crossed paths in our quest to platinum...it's a pretty big Star Ocean out there though ;)

Wow, you SOB, you also made that your 3000th trophy. I pretty much guarantee you planned that one out :P

• Like 1

Wow. You, mister are awesome. That is one game I'm absolutely sure I'll never platinum.

Thanks, :) it really took a long time to get it (I have been almost 1 year trying to force me to get the 2 30.000 kills BTs, since I was only missing those and a few checkpoints for them, as well as the -ology drops for those 2 characters for all that time..)

Congrats that happens to also be my last plat. I'm surprised we never crossed paths in our quest to platinum...it's a pretty big Star Ocean out there though ;)

Wow, you SOB, you also made that your 3000th trophy. I pretty much guarantee you planned that one out :P

I'm a lone player, and rarely use help from forums (FAQs and wiki sites usually are more then enough), so I never spent much time on forums for SO4 (just dropped a few times on the GameFAQs and ps3trophies.org boards for the game, nothing more) and I also normally don't reveal how far I'm into my games until I finish them. So I'm not surprised we didn't cross paths earlier.

Me liking to play alone and without long term compromise is probably what makes me look at WKC as something I will never plat (still I want 2 or 3 more trophies there..)

Ya, the 3000 trophy was intentional, when I though of it I was about 50 trophies away from the 3000 and was also with 39 Plats, so I though it would be nice to be the 40th Plat and 3000th trophy, but a friend of mine started playing Wipeout HD again and making a lot of progress, so I decided to go back to it, ending up getting that as the 40th Plat. I really wanted to make the SO4 a checkpoint trophy because that was really the trophy that made me work the most until now, and before that was probably Cross Edge plat..

• Like 2

524444_433912016649914_427742659_n.jpg

Game: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Platinum Number: #100

Difficulty: 8/10

Classification of Game: 8/10

Time to Platinum Aprox: 60 horas

More Difficult Trophy: Big Boss (Cleared all MAIN OPS and EXTRA OPS missions at Rank S.)

Most Time Consuming Trophy: Big Boss (Cleared all MAIN OPS and EXTRA OPS missions at Rank S.)

This was my #100 Platinum, and i have all Metal Gear Solid Platinums. Im so proud.

Put a like on my personal page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mastodon_Slayer/288082634566187

Edited by Mastodon_Slayer
  • Like 1

Dead Space Extraction - I think it was a pretty easy (melee spamming) & boring game.. onrail horror games are apparently not my kind of games.

Sound Shapes - very short (5 hours to platinum), but interesting game. One of the game modes is relaxing, while another game mode will make you wanna break your controller.

Rage - textures take way too long to load, other than that it's a decent game.

• Like 1