Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Good Job on this, Been thinking about getting this after i finish UC3. I assume it has coop of some kind based on you're thanks area, how well did the coop factor in?

As for me,

1L469916.png

Zombie Tycoon 2

34rth in the world with 22nd fastest plat time. 

Good game a hell of alot easier then the first not sure how long it will stay <1% though :(

Thank you, good sir - Syndicate does have a co-op portion, which is the only real reason to even attempt playing the title unless you're a cyberpunk junkie. The co-op portion just overall feels much more smoother, fluid, and exciting rather than the dull uninspired single player aspect. Co-op has it's own set of problems, such as everytime you unlock a new upgrade, receive a new chip, etc. the game will freeze for a few seconds as well as the fact that sometimes the net code for the title will go berserk and all you'll hear is screeching. Seeing as your avatar is Chains (?) from PAYDAY: The Heist, I think you may enjoy this title as they do share similar aspects such as the leveling up, new upgrades, more of a focus on team play, and all that good stuff. If you can possibly seek a cheap copy of the title, such as $17.99 or below, I'd say go for it; It's not a hard plat at all, however don't expect this thing to be a one 'n done situation.

Edited by scotty243
  • Like 1