Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L4a2b5e.png

Just finished my 30th platinum a few days ago:

"Complete all other trophies", The Saboteur.

I admit, the name of the trophy su... uhm, is not very imaginative.

But I love the game itself.

I already played it on the Xbox 360 (and got the 1000GS) and decided after a while to get it for Ps3.

The soundtrack is just superb, and I really like the gameplay.

The story might not be the newest of its kind, but the characters are believable and the sidequests are implemented very well.

(Father Denis might actually my favorite character, aside the main character)

The one thing, that might be a bit of a disappointment for some people (but mostly German-speaking people): The German voice acting.

The propaganda speaker are doing an awesome job, might actually be German. That gives the game a nice touch, because those speakers are nearly everywhere and give it a more intense feeling.

The downside are the characters like Dierker. When you hear them speak, they have such a heavy accent, it's even difficult to understand what he's saying in one passage.

As I said, I think aside from people who grew up speaking German, chances are mostly won't realize that (and to be fair, even though I did, it didn't bother me for long!), it's just a little something, that could have been done better.

To destroy all the free mission targets will take its time, but even that is mostly entertaining. At least the first time.

I doubt, I will destroy every singe one again, when I play the game again, because it does take quiet some time xD

Overall it's an enjoyable game, an easy but time-consuming platinum and awesome music.

(If I imagine, what trophies the game could have had, they could have made it an nearly impossible platinum as well. Oh, yeah, people who jump in front of the car, you need to learn to jump to the other side, if you want to evade the racing car... ;))

• Like 4