Tv Shows You Keep Watching That Are Getting Worse

Carville87

What i mean is shows you loved at first but the longer they have gone on the worse they have become but you are already a few seasons in and can't stop watching them without knowing how it ends.

Maybe you just want to see what happens to the characters or its so bad you can't look away.

For me it's

Falling Skies

The Walking Dead

• Like 1

The Walking Dead

I think it started to get worse when they decided to kill Andrea ~_~ yes I still have anger to them for killing her... just hope the new season gets better

CSI - don't love it as much as I love them before... often times (I mean almost every episode), I just always say... "Ha! Knew it"

Amazing Race - hmmm... only watch it now just for new places and to know who will be eliminated... 

Simpsons and Family Guy - *sigh*... that's all i can say...

The Walking Dead

I think it started to get worse when they decided to kill Andrea ~_~ yes I still have anger to them for killing her... just hope the new season gets better

I miss season 1 when it was in the early days dood and Im pissed they didn't do Battle Of Atlanta but that crappy premiere episode

CSI - don't love it as much as I love them before... often times (I mean almost every episode), I just always say... "Ha! Knew it"

Amazing Race - hmmm... only watch it now just for new places and to know who will be eliminated... 

Simpsons and Family Guy - *sigh*... that's all i can say...

I don't watch the series, but Game of Thrones is about to hit a wall here real soon. Season 1 and 2 covered the first and second books respectively, Season 3 and 4 divided up the third book. In season 5 and 6, they're already having to combine events from the fourth and fifth books, because there's no way people will stand for not seeing their favorite characters missing for an entire season (the reason being that the fourth and fifth books divided characters' stories into "east" and "west", so there were characters missing from one book or another). Season 7 will probably cover the 6th book, that's assuming he completes it in time. Then what? The author is averaging about 5 years to write a book now. Is the series going to go into hiatus until a book is completed? People won't stand for that, so I'll tell you what will happen. The author will give them an outline of what he plans to write, and leave the rest up to the producers. Then you'll have the series saying one thing, and the books saying another. Or the series will get canceled.

Heroes - love the show but it gets hard to watch as it goes on 

Hemlock Grove - while the story is interesting they don't really tell you much which draws it out 

Orange Is The New Black - Good story , interesting characters but if you've watched the recent season you know what i mean 

Can't really think of any others at the moment , i'm sure there's so many more lol

it's easier to say the Tv Shows that i love .

The Walking Dead isn't getting worse, It's getting much better. Season 4 was the best Season yet, especially with the Governor's back story episodes. I get that people like watching zombies decapitated. but for 16 hours a season it would be pretty boring. My only major gripe with the show is Glenn, I don't know why they changed from the comic's story where he dies just to make him a whiny shit.

Nothing I watch has been getting worse really. I don't usually keep up with many TV shows around the time they release, I like to binge watch them all at once (There're exceptions, like Game of Thrones and Walking Dead).

I guess Family Guy but I don't watch it anymore. Misfits went really downhill towards the finale too (But obviously that has ended so I guess it doesn't count).

Edited by Saltyie

The Simpsons - I still watch them and still find some enjoyment from the show but 100% the quality has taken a nose dive over the years.

I don't agree with the Walking dead - for me season 4 was brilliant and although there was some filler episodes with little going on, the bulk of the series has been fantastic. Can't wait for season 5 this October.

• Like 1

Heroes - love the show but it gets hard to watch as it goes on 

oh yeah.. forgot about this one... used to be one of my fave show ... then I was like... eh?... didn't even have the courage to watch the last season... ~_~

forgot to add:

Lost - admit it... lots got "lost" in the story... still love Hurley and Sun though :P

• Like 2

Dora the Explorer really just went downhill lately. Like straight down. I've been telling her for so many years where that damn map was, but she still forgets every time. So done.

That fox needs to be killed off... such a prick

LOST was one that started fantastic... but then had waaay to many things going on.... wish it would have left out a good chunk of the sci-fi stuff, like that retarded black smoke monster...the time traveling was weird too.. but still a fantastic show.... the last season's alternate universe thing could have been better... and Walt's "specialness" was never used...

South Park and Family Guy both have some decent episodes and then others are complete poo poo...other than that the other shows I watch are great so bleh

It's over now (and thank god for that) but Dexter really went downhill after season 1. It was actually really amazing how they were able to consistently make season after season that was worse than the previous.

This happens with almost any show after 3 or 4 seasons if you ask me, but personally I still love TWD and can't wait for the new season to start :)