Rate the rarest trophy from the person above you

Aexuz

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

Wish it was something else. Maybe one day.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/7895-hungry-shark-world/11-nothing-i-cant-do

I don't know the game so I can't rate the trophy. The trophy is quite rare(0.70%), but I don't know the reasons for that.

You were the first person to achieve this trophy. Excellent.

Edited by D-E-U-S-X

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, don't know much about the game but I've seen it in some lists and the guide rates it as 9/10 difficulty and 90 hours so it must've taken a lot of time and hard work to achieve. I'll give them a 10/10 for their effort.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Saxton3234 said:

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, don't know much about the game but I've seen it in some lists and the guide rates it as 9/10 difficulty and 90 hours so it must've taken a lot of time and hard work to achieve. I'll give them a 10/10 for their effort.

Oh. My. God.    Badland.
Nothing to say here. This game is like nine circles of hell. I wish you luck with it's platinum trophy.
10/10.

ozymandias1994.png

Edited by ozymandias1994
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, ozymandias1994 said:

Oh. My. God.    Badland.
Nothing to say here. This game is like nine circles of hell. I wish you luck with it's platinum trophy.
10/10.

ozymandias1994.png

10/10. Injustice is a very nice platinum to have. Good work

Edited by JethrowRogueSZ2

28 minutes ago, colia100 said:

8/10

I'm definitely not a very good racing driver, so I wouldn't even try this one, I have heard some pretty nightmarish stories about this plat 😱. Congrats on it!

Wow the mastermind challenges, very impressive! 10/10 for sure. Can't imagine the frustration and stress with the clunky GTA 5 online mechanics.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

Wow the mastermind challenges, very impressive! 10/10 for sure. Can't imagine the frustration and stress with the clunky GTA 5 online mechanics.

One day I'll return to that game 😭 fantastic platinum! 10/10

56 minutes ago, FatherJack__ said:

Never played Oddworld been on my list for ages, seems doable and you do have a lot of better less rare platinums on your list. 7/10 Good Job Though 👏

Black Ops 4 is definitely the hardest and most annoying CoD Platinum for sure! Good job there. 7-8/10 Difficulty i'd say

3 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Black Ops 4 is definitely the hardest and most annoying CoD Platinum for sure! Good job there. 7-8/10 Difficulty i'd say

I don't know what game is, but the rarity of 0.27% says me that may be a hell of a grind, I rate at 9/10.