Please people give this game a Go!

Fastandslow

No i just really enjoy this game and i feel like this is a game that will get passed by a lot of players ;s i know it sounds like i work for em na im just a fan of Good games

it doesn't sound like you work for them, it was a joke :) sounds like you're a fan tryin to spread the word about... Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 2

This is seriously one of my fav games on IOS and now with real controls it can be the hyper crazy rave music shooter it wanted to be 

it has one of the best soundtracks iv heard in year 

give it a go :P

Did you create this game lol?  I'll check it out when I drop down at my dads. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I gotta bump this, not only because it's a great game (having a lot of fun even though flappyridium can be frustrating at times) but because the trophy rarities are a joke!

I've played like 7 hours and I've already gotten 2 trophies rarer that my SMB plat, and 1 of them took like 7 tries of a minute each. I'm not saying all the trophies are easy because I haven't finished yet, but as of now there is no reason for any trophy except Flappy Flappy to be ultra rare, let alone 0.11% or 0.07%.

Really don't understand the rarity, is it such an unlikeable game that people don't even finish the first zone?

Honestly started this game to dethrone SMB in my rarest trophies list but it tastes bitter sweet when they're so easy to get...?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, HardXDXtraga said:

I gotta bump this, not only because it's a great game (having a lot of fun even though flappyridium can be frustrating at times) but because the trophy rarities are a joke!

I've played like 7 hours and I've already gotten 2 trophies rarer that my SMB plat, and 1 of them took like 7 tries of a minute each. I'm not saying all the trophies are easy because I haven't finished yet, but as of now there is no reason for any trophy except Flappy Flappy to be ultra rare, let alone 0.11% or 0.07%.

Really don't understand the rarity, is it such an unlikeable game that people don't even finish the first zone?

Honestly started this game to dethrone SMB in my rarest trophies list but it tastes bitter sweet when they're so easy to get...1f614.png

The game was free on plus and they only recently patched the game, years after the ICG offering. Several trophies were unachievable before. If they gave the game without problems, the rarity would be way lower.

2 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

The game was free on plus and they only recently patched the game, years after the ICG offering. Several trophies were unachievable before. If they gave the game without problems, the rarity would be way lower.

Only 1 trophy was glitched 150 medals. 

11 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

Only 1 trophy was glitched 150 medals. 

I had the impression that more than one was glitched, but you are right. Still, I think it dissuaded some people, like "if I can't 100% this game, why bother to play further". It was my case to be honest, but I might pick it again when I lower my backlog now that the 100% is possible. I played only a little but it was nice for all I can remember.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-03-06 at 7:22 PM, HardXDXtraga said:

Honestly started this game to dethrone SMB in my rarest trophies list but it tastes bitter sweet when they're so easy to get...1f614.png

Well i just got with recent Easter sale. 2 euros, can't pass on that price! 

And yes its cause the rarity :D

• 3 years later...

this game has one of the best level design i have ever experienced, i fell in love with its colors and immersive soundtrack composed by drum n' bass and techno/dubstep. I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete ?, which only 40 brave souls could achieve in all these years, requires extreme skill and agility, precision and memory. I believe it's harder than the infamous platinum Super Meat Boy. Regardless, completing all levels once was a blast.

I feel obliged to recommend this game to everyone who enjoys a different experience.

21 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

this game has one of the best level design i have ever experienced, i fell in love with its colors and immersive soundtrack composed by drum n' bass and techno/dubstep. I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete 1f4af.png, which only 40 brave souls could achieve in all these years, requires extreme skill and agility, precision and memory. I believe it's harder than the infamous platinum Super Meat Boy. Regardless, completing all levels once was a blast.

I feel obliged to recommend this game to everyone who enjoys a different experience.

I wasn't sure about myself when I did this game on Vita but there are plenty of useful resources/videos out there which can help you on getting the medals (and also on Classic Mode trophy). It may take some time and perseverance/patience but I believe you can do it. The game was beautiful and I'll definitely return to this game, this time on PS4, once I clear my backlog a little.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I wasn't sure about myself when I did this game on Vita but there are plenty of useful resources/videos out there which can help you on getting the medals (and also on Classic Mode trophy). It may take some time and perseverance/patience but I believe you can do it. The game was beautiful and I'll definitely return to this game, this time on PS4, once I clear my backlog a little.

thank you! with persistence it's possible, I just... I don't know if I still have the energy to dedicate myself for so many hours to a game haha, but slowly it can be possible! I just watched a video and it's completely insane the skill and memory of anyone who gets something like this, especially playing at the beginning where there were no references.