Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

On 10/2/2017 at 9:29 AM, KittiBear said:

I recently got Lasik and can see without glasses now :3

How is the quality of your vision compared to with glasses? I was thinking about getting lasik at some point myself. That and feeling like I look strange without glasses are my biggest concerns about it.

OT:

With glasses (normal me)duYsioy.jpg

Without them (aka strange)6FXtrqS.jpg

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

@kuuhaku I think you look fine without glasses! My vision is 20/20 now but there's a bit of blurriness due to edema since I'm still healing. Within the first few days of surgery my vision crisped up a lot which is amazing. I'd say at the 1 month point my vision is almost perfect with a slight blur at great distances because it's still healing. I was told it can take up to three months to heal fully but it's looking great so far. If you're really interested in getting Lasik and you have the money I say go for it. My experience has been nothing but pleasant. I felt a bit weird without glasses for awhile and I kinda miss having that dorky look my glasses gave me, but on a plus side my eyes look HUGE in comparison to before (I guess my glasses made them look small) so I keep getting compliments about that :') Plus seeing without the aid of glasses or contacts is a super amazing feeling. You'd definitely adapt to seeing yourself without glasses.

@eigen-space omg thank you ;-; I never get compliments on my makeup cause it's so simple haha. I'm not very good with anything make-up related (I never learned how to apply much because I have suuuuuuper sensitive skin so most make-up just causes me an absurd amount of pain). But I enjoy doing simple liner that brings out the shape of my eyes. You made my day :')

Edited by KittiBear
  • Like 1

On 9/30/2017 at 4:51 PM, angelgrievous said:

California.

You are a sexy beast. You aren't my type but I recognize a good looking dude when I see one. Btw, me and my partner are going camping in the San Bernardino mountains this weekend. Going to big falls.

On 10/2/2017 at 6:29 AM, KittiBear said:

I recently got Lasik and can see without glasses now :3

...But I still wear glasses all the time since I work in front of screens all day (blue light filtering glasses) >____>

You are too pretty. Very natural pretty too. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Phil said:

You are a sexy beast. You aren't my type but I recognize a good looking dude when I see one. Btw, me and my partner are going camping in the San Bernardino mountains this weekend. Going to big falls.

Oh man, you just made my day.  Thank you.  It was very kind.

• Like 1

@Avatar_Of_Battle That is one legendary beard!

@KittiBear Have to agree with the masses here. Also, you have a lot of bravery with all of your piercings, I went with a friend when she got her nose pierced just once and she barely made it haha. So, how was your Lasik experience? I had eye surgery at a young age and it did absolutely nothing for me :(

Here I am again!

ro87p9O.jpg

• Like 4

@Rose Amicitia I enjoy tattoos and piercings :3 I haven't gotten any new piercings in a long time, it just happened to be the more affordable thing of the two to get when I was younger so I focused on getting those the way I liked them first. Plus my tattoo ideas keep changing so it's so hard for me to settle on anything ?

@DPtheGod Thank yooou :3 Looking quite dapper there yourself! I don't find piercings that bad pain-wise honestly ? All of mine have been fairly painless and I never swelled very much so they healed well too. I haven't gotten any new piercings in 8 years or so. I've actually taken one out (I got rid of my tongue piercing like... 6 or 7 years ago cause I was worried about chipping my teeth - I never had any accidents in all my years of having it but I just got super paranoid one day and decided I was done with it ?). I'm slowly moving on to tattoos now but they're more expensive, time consuming, and take a lot of planning. Finding the right artist for the job is always important too.

My Lasik went super well! I actually had another follow up appointment yesterday and my eyes are healing really well. I'm very happy with the results! What kind of eye surgery did you have when you were younger? Was it for vision correction or some other kind of problem? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KittiBear said:

@Rose Amicitia I enjoy tattoos and piercings :3 I haven't gotten any new piercings in a long time, it just happened to be the more affordable thing of the two to get when I was younger so I focused on getting those the way I liked them first. Plus my tattoo ideas keep changing so it's so hard for me to settle on anything 1f62d.png

@DPtheGod Thank yooou :3 Looking quite dapper there yourself! I don't find piercings that bad pain-wise honestly 1f605.png All of mine have been fairly painless and I never swelled very much so they healed well too. I haven't gotten any new piercings in 8 years or so. I've actually taken one out (I got rid of my tongue piercing like... 6 or 7 years ago cause I was worried about chipping my teeth - I never had any accidents in all my years of having it but I just got super paranoid one day and decided I was done with it 1f635.png). I'm slowly moving on to tattoos now but they're more expensive, time consuming, and take a lot of planning. Finding the right artist for the job is always important too.

My Lasik went super well! I actually had another follow up appointment yesterday and my eyes are healing really well. I'm very happy with the results! What kind of eye surgery did you have when you were younger? Was it for vision correction or some other kind of problem? 

Well thank you! :D Oh wow, that's a long time! I got my ears pierced a while back (forgot how long ago lol), but that's it. I've always thought about a chin piercing, but never really thought it would fit me. I'm debating on getting a second set of piercings in my ears, but I don't know yet haha. Do you have any tattoos in mind or planned out yet? I am thinking on some as well, and have one already drawn out by a few people but I feel like I haven't gotten someone to fully capture what I'm looking for yet :(

I am glad to hear they are healing well! You have very attentive, pretty eyes. :) I actually had two types; vision correction and also muscle repair. I had a lazy eye since a very young age (the embarrassing part is, it seems like no one knows if it was since birth or not =x ) but that particular surgery worked for maybe a year and then my eye was basically like "yeahhhh screw this" haha :( 

• Like 1

@DPtheGod I had no idea that there was a surgery for correcting lazy eyes, that's actually really cool. I'm sorry to hear it didn't work :c Is it an uncomfortable procedure? I wonder why it reverted back to the way it was after a year.... Is it one of those things you have to keep doing or is it just that the younger you do the correction the more likely it is to stay fixed?

I have two tattoos at the moment, wings I got a long time ago (yeah I know people think wings are pretty lame but I wanted them and I got them ?) and the YoRHA Symbol from NieR Automata on the back of my neck. Lots more planned, most of them game related - many of them related to NieR and the Drakengard series as it's a favourite of mine, but right now I'm working on designing a nice underbust tattoo with an artist I trust. It's something I've wanted for a long time and I officially have some concrete ideas on how I want it to look. What kind of tattoo were you planning?

• Like 1

On 10/16/2017 at 10:11 AM, Gotakibono said:

I'm living in Switzerland at the moment and a few months ago I managed to go to a WWE event and meet this dude:

imgpsh_fullsize.jpg

Looking good Gota. I am shocked they let Jeff in Europe? I thought he couldn't fly overseas because of all the charges.

• Like 2