Horses

Parallel Universes
Pokemon
Zoids

Sailor Moon

Digimon
Yugioh
History

wearing diapers(alright to be fair I do kind of need for uhmmm, huh bedwetting and other stuff

Also like

Future Techonlogies

dreams

Various types of birds

drawing(well trying to get into anyway)
Reading

Sword Art Online

Fringe
Terminator

Dragonheart

and some other stuff.

Edited by Nightstream88

It might sound odd but I love winter. The atmosphere outside; the happiness, the excitement, the night and the lights. It's all fantastic. Walking through town and by the river at night, seeing the lights circulate above you and dance in the water below you, just sitting down on a bench and watching it all go by. If I had a half-decent camera I'd have it with me and be taking photos each night. It's cold, yes, but that doesn't matter. An extra layer to wear under your jacket, a pair of gloves, a scarf, a person beside you. That's all you need to get through the chill and enjoy the night.

When the weather is amiss and you can't venture outside, the atmosphere inside is just as good. Christmas is around the corner and there's a buzz in everybody, but what is Christmas? For many it's the time of gift giving and gift receiving but for me that takes a back seat. For me, the Christmas time is about the cosy nights in. The days and nights you spend with the ones you care about. The infectious festive cheer. The days where outside is so dreadful to witness that you're forced to remain inside but you don't care because nothing can affect your warmth in this very moment. The nights where you snuggle up under a blanket in front of the fire watching an episode of your favourite show. When you decide to have "just the one" together and end up drinking most of the bottle throughout the night but you don't care because you're laughing and enjoying the company. 

Winter is different for everybody, but that's my winter and I love it.

1. Me. (Yes, I said it)

2. The people around me. ]

3. Food.

4. Video Games.

5. Guitar Hero.

6. Music of any genre.

7. Sleeping.

8. My family.

9. My close friends.

10. Blasting music in my ears through headphones. 

11. Strenuous physical activity.

12. The nice cool breeze in mid temperatures.

13. Rain, I love rain.

14. Snow, it's so fun to shovel. :awesome:

15. Taking nice long, hot baths and relaxing.

16. Being alone after a long day of being forced to interact.

17. Thinking and/or observing the things around or my thoughts.

That is all, I have far too many more things I love to possibly state them all.

• 3 weeks later...

1- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (it's more than just a video game 4 me!) & some other certain games ^_^

2- foreign languages (specially Japanese, Spanish, & English.. u know.. i'm not English :3)

3- technology & computers (i LOVE everything about the evolution of video games)

4- desserts & chocolates <3 (i'm very interested in cupcakes!.. idk why)

5- anime & manga (but i don't watch or read much :( )

6- festivals (bacause i love watching fireworks!)

7- neko! (i mean cats <(=* w *=)> )

8- figures (i wish i have lots of Black Rock Shooter figures, she's so terrific!.. Oh, & Raiden's brand new figure by Hot Toys! OMG it looks so realistic and awesome <3 .. I WANT IT!! (T//o//T)

• Like 1

My Siamese cat, Bulma

All the other cats in the world

And the dogs too

History

Japanese Culture
National Public Radio and TED Talks
Reading
Sci-Fi (From Star Trek to Doctor Who)
Dungeons and Dragons

Documentaries

Video Games
Anime

Men
Waluigi
Painting
Psyduck
Blankets

IGN Podcasts (Beyond!, Weeeelllcoooome!)
Looking at how people arrange their bookshelves
Any food that involves cheese and tomato sauce

~  I just want to take a moment and make an ode to the glory that was Guacamole flavored Dortitos.  While you only existed in the late 90s and early 2000's you were my brightest star.  Sleep well, sweet chips.  May angels sing thee to thy rest. ~

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 2

Family,my two nieces, friends, computers and technology, the sea, gaming, anime, food and I mean the delicious food that I ate (I hate zucchini unless its in Mahshi), and many more, but writing a list on it is 10x harder because there's no limit to how many things I love.

sadly one is not myself

I sincerely enjoy the nostalgic feeling of listening to an old favorite song of mine and reading historical texts about different societies in history. One feeling i REALLY enjoyed was the feeling of beating a player in dark souls 2 who used every dirty trick in the game, and still saw fit to send hate mail.

• 2 months later...

When you finally finish putting all of the pieces of an original song together. ^_^

Also; pretty lame that this thread about love was buried on page 8, but yet the hate thread was top of page 1.

Didn't anyone even notice the hate thread was created by a guy named Death? C'mon folks. Stop spreading the hate. :)

Edited by effdeegee

This is a weird one.

I love (and miss) the smell and feel of small little bookstores that would sell small pocket comic books. The right mixture of cigarette smoke, crappy lighting, the old worn comics and a Swamp Water Slurpee makes for great memories.

I would sit waiting for my dad (who would be chatting with the cashier) and read through Donald Duck, Archie, Felix the Cat, Calvin and Hobbes etc.

I hadn't thought about that in years but I dreamed about it last night and those were some good times :).