Thoughts?

skiptracing

god forbid anyone has an opinion, right? smh!

theres a thin line between being passionate about something; and then downright shitting on someone that doesnt have the same views as you .. thats truly ignorance at its best!

if lady blanc doesnt feel compelled to get a game, for whatever reason, then let them be.  :|

• Like 1

Season pass purchase has been delayed till Tuesday for U.S according to the game's official twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/lifeisstrange

Game was supposed to come out at midnight, but never did. They're looking into it now, but I guess someone at PSN didn't remember this was supposed to come out on a Friday. Figured I post this in case to save some people a little time from checking PSN for it today.

Edited by qxc

Season pass purchase has been delayed till Tuesday according to the game's official twitter

Game was supposed to come out at midnight, but never did. They're looking into it now, but I guess someone at PSN didn't remember this was supposed to come out on a Friday. Figured I post this in case to save some people a little time from checking PSN for it today.

I bought the season pass today... /:

EDIT: Oh, sorry. US season pass is delayed...

Edited by Beeinhollywood

So, people are now basing their decision to not buy a game based on its trophy list being too easy? Fucking hell, now I've heard it all. Since you mentioned it, The Walking Dead is a narrative driven point and click adventure game - it's never going to be Ninja Gaiden. Did you not enjoy it irrespective of its trophy list? Games such as Life Is Strange and The Walking Dead have gameplay take a relative backseat to the story; look no further than the recent HD remaster of Grim Fandango for another example of that. 

Hopefully the developers expended all inspiration by crafting the game itself, and had none left when it came time to draw up a trophy list for the game.

Well said mate, I really hope developers and especially us, gamers, support these kind of games and new experiences. Trophies are always delightful and so rewarding, regardless of being easy or Hard. What matters here and also what we should being worrying about is the decision of Square Enix to make and support new experiences and new ways of gaming.

• Like 1

Season pass purchase has been delayed till Tuesday for U.S according to the game's official twitter

Sorry, but where on the Twitter Feed does it say it's delayed? Their most recent update says they're still looking into the issue, and will have the game out soon.

Sorry, but where on the Twitter Feed does it say it's delayed? Their most recent update says they're still looking into the issue, and will have the game out soon.

Wow i kid you not, it was there a couple of hours ago seems like they took that notice off recently

Wow i kid you not, it was there a couple of hours ago seems like they took that notice off recently

Ah, okay, that makes more sense :P Maybe they expected it would have to be delayed but then realized they could still get it out sooner than Tuesday? Who knows. Either way, hopefully it shows up soon!

I just have played demo, and i like it. From begining its look a little like Alan Wake - which i liked - graphics isnt so bad, and music is sad/nice. Also you can... hmmm its a little spoiler (well you know what you can do about 10-15 minutes in game but still, its nice to find that by yourself :)) do nice stuff. So yeah its worth trying and buying. I will...

Well, now the 1st episode (at least for the PS4) showed up in the US PSN Store, FINALLY. But I see no season pass. Is there a season pass? I think I read of some people from other regions getting a season pass, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Season Pass just showed up in the PSN Store. Odd that the season pass only includes episodes 2-5, rather than just including all episodes as a whole complete edition.

Edited by Ethan Mars

Well, judging by the first episode, the game itself is very interesting to play. I didn't really pick this up for it's trophies, since I enjoyed the hell out of the demo. 

In any case, speaking of uninspired trophy thumbnails, I have personally not seen a game with less uninspired trophy images than Beyond Two Souls. And speaking of ease of the game trophies -- I had a lot of fun exploring the locations in Life if Strange to take required actions to get each trophy, while after platinuming BTS I was so miserable I'll never even look at that game ever again. 

Overall, it's kind of a cute game with very nice graphics and story, which is indeed nostalgic and romantic in it's own sort of way. But I could see some people not liking it and it's fair enough.