Thoughts?

skiptracing

Yeah Ethan, it seems that the incomplete season pass is for US, huh? And i wouldn't be surprised that gamers don't complain about it, due it's just a point and click game. Or the 1st episode will be free? Just curious

Edit: Oh wow my fault, the game was released last week, yeah, 1st episode 5 dollars plus season pass (2-5), meanwhile whole season (1-5) in Europe £15.99.

Edited by GoldenShaka

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey, late buyer here ;) It was $23 for all 5 episodes of season 1. I played the 1 episode on the XB1 and really liked it, I look forward even more to playing ep 1,2 and 3 on the pS4.  I really like the visual style and the story seems great.

BTW, I'll finally play TWD just for the platinum and completely ignore the game,,,,,,,,,,,,, woteva ;)

I've played the demo of this game and I'd really enjoyed the game it was unique it was nothing like anything I had played before in my whole life. If I ever have money on my account and notice the game on PlayStation Store I'll buy it to see how good the game is really is.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, great game. My wife seems to really enjoy it. :)

The trophies are pretty easy, especially with a guide, but they are easy enough without too. I just watch the IGN guide and know what to look out for and do the trophies as I get to them. Collectibles where you get a trophy for each one, pretty motivational.

• 4 months later...

This game was epic. Good characters. The slang language was a bit too much, but it wasn't  annoying. I could see the humor in it. Principal Wells was the  least interesting character to me, by far. The makers had a good taste in music btw, too. I shazammed a lot of songs..(also in fifa16).

Edited by Kasowicz

• 1 month later...

Literally every trophy in the game is completing chapters and taking optional photos. They could have at least given us trophies for making certain decisions, such as whether or not to honor Chloe's wish to die in her bed in one of alternate realities, or deciding to save Arcadia Bay or Chloe in the end. It would have certainly added more to the replay ability of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Literally every trophy in the game is completing chapters and taking optional photos. They could have at least given us trophies for making certain decisions, such as whether or not to honor Chloe's wish to die in her bed in one of alternate realities, or deciding to save Arcadia Bay or Chloe in the end. It would have certainly added more to the replay ability of the game.

Certain developers don't want you to play this kind of game more than once.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 5/6/2016 at 1:22 PM, Soppeldunk said:

Not really the game I expected to play, but the ending was a bit of disappointment because I really want it to end happily and I chose to sacrifice Arcadia Bay.

That actually was the happy ending.  After finishing I watched the version of the other ending, and that I would not say is the happier of the two.

On 8/29/2016 at 11:47 AM, Bullstomp said:

Awesome game, the best episodic game I have ever played (including TWD). The end of chapter 4 blew me away and how they played out chapter 5 was pure genius. I would highly recommend this game, such a well-crafted story and experience!

I agree with you, not sure if it's the best I've ever played or thats out there, yet it was a phenomenal game and chapter 4's end and Chapter 5 were very well done.  Overall I thought the game was amazing.