What's your current Average Rarity?

STFUxDxD

Right now is 48.99 % 

So apparently  i'm getting lower each day 

16 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

49.09% dont even know what that means. right at the halfway point.

It means the average rarity of all the trophies you earned combined according to the percentage statistics given by PSNP for the trophies .

3 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Right now is 48.99 % 

So apparently  i'm getting lower each day 

It means the average rarity of all the trophies you earned combined according to the percentage statistics given by PSNP for the trophies .

I mean i know what the stat means, i don't know what 49% means in terms of other players' average rarity, like is it good or bad?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

I mean i know what the stat means, i don't know what 49% means in terms of other players' average rarity, like is it good or bad?

Near 50 % ,then it's in the middle . Not that good , not that bad . 

1 hour ago, linkdevivo said:

I'm not sure it's a stat that can be interpreted as either good or bad, it's more a reflection of your play style.  Significantly more than 50% could suggest you focus on the easier trophies, but it's just as likely that you move on to the next game rather than grind for rarer trophies.  Significantly less than 50% probably means you hunt out the rarer trophies on purpose, or perhaps you focus on a small number of games and play the eleventy thousand rounds of multiplayer it takes to get the trophies.

If you're looking to compare with the elite, the bloke at the top of the leaderboard is at 51.03%

21 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

Over 60% is VN skipper

Over 50% is starting to smell with too many commons.

Under 50% is good.

Under 40% is brilliant.

Pretty much like this.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...