What's your current Average Rarity?

STFUxDxD

• 2 months later...

48.39%, as it stands currently according to PSNP. It's weird, since it was sitting at like 51 when it still displayed on the homepage of a users profile, but it somehow dropped 3 points, when I have only earned like 3 or 4 Ultra Rare trophies since, and have added such games like Her Majesty's Spiffing and My Name is Mayo to my profile with near 100% average completion percentages.

Not that it matters to me, anyway, since my upcoming games aren't exactly Very or Ultra Rare so it'll either raise or stay the same.

46,52%, expecting it to stay about the same for a while... I don't really care either way

I don't have a lot of ultra rares or even very rares... most of them are also games with high abandon rate (like MP trophies in LBP Vita) rather than hard ones

Edited by Zanreo

1 hour ago, QuentinCle95 said:

Is this the percentage on top of your profile or the percentage in your Stats screen? 

Either way, the former is 87.93% and the latter is 88.62%. I hope to get both to 90% sometime soon (without Hiding any games with low percentage)

We're talking rarity. That would be unreal if you had something like that, because that means you only play games like My Name is Mayo and other games that have near 100% levels of average completion percentage. Yours is 45.79% (the box next -- there to the left -- to the stat you are talking about, listing out and breaking down how rare your trophies are). THAT's what this thread is about, because that stat you are listing is your average completion percentage.

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing, the lower the "better", in trophy hunting terms, so you should be aiming to reduce that number to show off Ultra Rare platinums and trophies.

Edited by iamjax

Just now, iamjax said:

We're talking rarity. That would be unreal if you had something like that, because that means you only play games like My Name is Mayo and other games that have near 100% levels of average completion percentage. Yours is 45.79% (the box next -- there to the left -- to the stat you are talking about, listing out and breaking down how rare your trophies are). THAT's what this thread is about, because that stat you are listing is your average completion percentage.

Oh damn haha I completely misread the title apparently. Thanks for pointing that out! :D

Like you said, I'm at 45.79% now and I have no plans on purposefully bringing that number down :) 

49,09%

I play a lot of easy games like LEGO or Telltale but then I play through games with a high abandon rate as well like Road Not Taken or Velocity 2X so I guess it all evens out in the end. Should be a bit better once I finish all those games I have on my card with only the one most common trophy obtained (I used to do dives occasionally where I obtained one trophy in all of my backlog games, and then I'd continue playing on the game I liked the most).

Edited by BillyHorrible