Is it safe?

Sir_Bee

hey, welcome to the site. if you want to meet many new people, i would suggest going to the chatbox. most of the forum members are active at the chatbox.

just be careful, the chatbox can get a bit wild at times :P

oh and i see you have some nice platinums! :3

Like kirby said most people on chats Oh just warnings you gotta update your trophies every time you win one or wait 2 weeks or every hour if your upgrade member. To update your profile just go to home page were you see enter your ID thats were you update. Like all forums they will eventually turn up same either power hungry staff or immature people. But with staff here I doubt we would have power hungry staff but immature people will be here unfortunately we can't change that. But overall the people are fairly nice some jerks and some nice people.

From what I have read so far in this feed, people here seem to be much more kind and civilized then on the rest of the Internet. With that knowledge I feel confident that I can make a post here, and not be berated by the trolls, and otherwise immature jerks that populate the Interwebs.

Now that I sound like a pretentious dick, I would like to say hello. I am not only new to this forum, but I have never taken part in any forum thus far, mostly for the reason mentioned above. It is nice, however, to find a place where that 'flaw' may be restricted somewhat.

I think that I will be able to enjoy my time here, and hopefully meet some people to play a few games online with. Feel free to drop me a line and say hello.

Welcome to PSNP....you made the right assumption, the community here seems to be one of the best ever. We are all a MOSTLY :D lol friendly bunch, that get along pretty well. As many of my fellow members have already mentioned, BEWARE of the Chatbox!!!!! :awesome: It's fun in there, but some people can say things that are potentially offensive (way back when I was "newbie" I got offended as I took some individuals seriously, but you have to understand they are just funny people with a um.....different sense of humor (*wink* kiwi *wink*) I am sure that you will love it here and I am currently playing BF3 and occasionally COD games, so if you want to hop online msg. me ! B) Enjoy your stay, I am sure you will love it as much as I have thus far!

P.S. You did not sound like a pretentious dick in the slightest! Also nice plats! B) (Feel free to send me a PSN friend request if you would like and I'll send you a request for this site)

P.S. #2 Yes, it is quite safe! lol

Why hello there and welcome to the site. Don;t mind what the others say, the Chatbox is great and we have nice civil convos over nice cups of tea. We just have some strange characters that happen to show up here and there.

And if anyone tells you Sly Ripper made the site, they lie, it was me, I just felt sorry for his nerdyness and gave the site to him ;)

hehe :P

From what I have read so far in this feed, people here seem to be much more kind and civilized then on the rest of the Internet. With that knowledge I feel confident that I can make a post here, and not be berated by the trolls, and otherwise immature jerks that populate the Interwebs.

Now that I sound like a pretentious dick, I would like to say hello. I am not only new to this forum, but I have never taken part in any forum thus far, mostly for the reason mentioned above. It is nice, however, to find a place where that 'flaw' may be restricted somewhat.

I think that I will be able to enjoy my time here, and hopefully meet some people to play a few games online with. Feel free to drop me a line and say hello.

Nice Intro, but to be honest 95% of us are pricks. Especially the mods. ;)

Oh don't mind Naruto (angei3) he's a little strange sometimes. At any rate, I welcome you. Definitely pop into the chatbox at some time. Good times shall be had.

The above statement is true.

The below statement is all lies. (Comp is also a 61 year old man.)

And if anyone tells you Sly Ripper made the site, they lie, it was me, I just felt sorry for his nerdyness and gave the site to him ;)

I made the site, and passed it over to my son Sly to maintain after I shuffle off this mortal coil.

In all seriousness though (because thats how the internet is these days.), Welcome to the site. Get involved in the forums, the Playnights and the Chatbox.

As for the Chatbox, it can come across rougher than it actually is, most of us have known each other since a previous life so will generally berate each other in a good natured way. Dont be shy, just barge your way in. The 3rd rule of chatbox is be yourself. Everyone should know the first 2 rules of figh... I mean... Chatbox.

Sir_Bee welcome!

We have a great forum base, one of the most civil I've seen on any video game site in my biased opinion. The users are pretty well behaved and post well informed posts (and silly stuff as well :P)

Me and AF's banhammers still have that new sheen on them! I really wanted to break it in too :devil:

Again, welcome. Hope you enjoy.

FYI: I noticed your trophy card is just the image and not the link to your trophy page (like mine and others) We can fix that. Let me know if you can't figure it out. You have to paste the url instead of the image.

Regards,

Thank you everyone for the welcoming party. The kind words, and sense of humour give me confidence for my future here.

FYI: I noticed your trophy card is just the image and not the link to your trophy page (like mine and others) We can fix that. Let me know if you can't figure it out. You have to paste the url instead of the image.

Thank you. I managed to rig something together, although I am sure there was an easier way to do it. :)

oh and i see you have some nice platinums! :3

Thank you as well. I have only recently decided (within a year) that I actually like getting trophies. I have been trying to clean up what I can of my game list, and see what other awesome games I can get going forward.