Darksiders 2: Definitive Edition Leaked

Azaan60

http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/02/13/darksiders-2-definitive-edition-for-ps4-appears-on-amazon

Darksiders II: Definitive Edition has appeared on Amazon, without fanfare or even a shot of the box art. The edition is listed for PlayStation 4 and has a price of $40.

The release date for the PS4 version of the 2012 game is listed as December 31, 2015, which is a standard Amazon placeholder date, meaning no release date has yet been announced.  

Other Nordic Games properties were discovered residing on Amazon by allgamesbeta.com, including Legend of Kay HD, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore Edition, and ArcaniA: The Complete Tale. All the listings are for PS4, and all share the same placeholder date.

http://www.amazon.com/Darksiders-2-Definitive-PlayStation-4/dp/B00TKLFOLK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423861422&sr=8-1&keywords=Darksiders+2%3A+Definitive+Edition

rsz_1rsz_amazon.jpg

Edited by Azaan60

Really enjoyed Darksiders 2(although my DLC froze every F'ing time by the damn bridge._.)

I hope this means Darksiders 3 is drawing close(been waiting for that game, and I'm planing to play the 1st game some time this year).

@_@ You played the second before the first? Oh well . . .  I have both games and i'm really excited with this series so i hope they release darksiders 3 too! You should definitely check the first one, personally i like the first one more than the second. I still remember searching for all that staff that would upgrade my status and the abyssal armor was so amazing! I already got excited ^_^

• Like 3

@_@ You played the second before the first? Oh well . . .  I have both games and i'm really excited with this series so i hope they release darksiders 3 too! You should definitely check the first one, personally i like the first one more than the second. I still remember searching for all that staff that would upgrade my status and the abyssal armor was so amazing! I already got excited ^_^

Yeah I heard the 1st one is great, and has no DLC..lol

Right now I'm locked in on playing Miku, KH 2.5 ReMIX, and The Swapper(I promised to %100 these games before I start any others)...but perhaps I'll play it around June, since I really want to play UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late.

• Like 1

Because everyone bought a new console so that they could pay for games they can play on their old console.

Amen.

Also, I thought that Darksiders was out after the THQ bankruptcy? I remember reading that no one wanted the intellectual property, although I don't keep up with that sort of thing too closely.

Honestly if it wasn't for these ps3 games crossing over then the ps4 would be lacking titles majorly. I understand everyone wanting more new ps4 games but in the mean time I am cool with these ports. Even though I never played darksiders 2, hell I barely touched darksiders 1. So I won't purchase this but I still can't wait for the port of beyond two souls! =P

So many remasters, yet the one I want isn't coming. Come on Bioware, take a hint and bring a Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster. Anyway I hope this means Darksiders 3 is being developed.

I read on some site, can't remember which, that they asked Nordic Games who said they had been speaking to possible developers and were trying to make sure that they contracted with someone who "understands" the series. 

Like I say, I hope the PS4 port sells enough to convince them that it's worth doing.

I'll stick with my Collectors Edition, as much as I love the Darksiders games i'm a little wary of Nordic releasing Darksiders 3, especially since previously it was said the other horsemen were going to be 'Strife' and 'Fury' instead of Conquest and Famine and that at least one of them was a woman.

It's kind of a shame that everything, even fairly old games like Darksiders 2 are getting PS4 ports, it would probably help sales if they released some actual PS4 games and not games that PS3 owners likely already have.

So far the only game that even remotely tempts me to want a PS4 is Bloodbourne.

We need some PS4 games that can take advantage of the new power the machine has instead of just slightly upgrading games that don't need tweaking.

Absolutely love Darksiders 1 and 2 so it seems a little strange only the second game has been ported (so it seems)

I would probably re-buy them both remastered if they were really, really cheap but otherwise I have the collectors edition of Darksiders 2 and all the DLC so I'm pretty well set.

Also I agree a third game really should happen at some point, Darksiders was my favourite new IP of the PS3 generation so I'm very much behind any continuation (books, comics, games, anything but films really as they never do game series any justice)