Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OnePieceDude

Platinums you are dangerously close to achieving.

243 posts in this topic

Dragon's Crown

I just need the level 99 trophy and trophies that can only be obtained/easily obtained at level 99. But I'm so tired of playing as Elf that I can't bring myself to play it too much at once. I still get a round in every now and again, but it's going to take a while.

Hyperdimension Neptunia (the original)

I need Histoire Enthusiast. There conveniently wasn't a complete list of everything back when I originally played this game back in 2011 (and I couldn't find a complete one December 2011), so I ended up sitting on 99% monsters and wasn't able to figure out what I was missing. Then complications with the PlayStation 3 arose, and I don't have the save data anymore. I plan on getting it eventually, but I can't bring myself to do it now.

Hyperdimension Neptunia MK-II

Conquest ending. Same complications that wiped my first Neptunia data also wiped this. I want it, but I don't want it bad enough to go through the entire game, grind to 65% Planeptune world shares, then realize I didn't trigger the events to get the Conquest sword and have to load my save that has at most 50% Planeptune shares. It'll happen. I know it will.

Infamous

Rockhound, Stunt Master, and all good powers. The powers will be easy, but Stunt Master isn't going to happen easily. Rockhound isn't going to happen ever.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2- those damn team missions.  lost my save data that only needed 3-4 more missions, now i need all ultimates, 4 master, and the step under master i think.

Bioshock- been so long, but i just need a survivor run with no vita chambers, will hopefully get back to it eventually.

Re;birth 2.... only stella is in my way... Been at it for the past week...

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita (99%) - 50 unique players trophy.

Guitar Hero: WOR (94%) - Beat black widow on expert and 42 stars on 1 song.

LEGO Rock Band (94%) - 100% on final countdown

F1 2010 (91%) - Win the championship on expert.

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (73%) - Beat all developers' time trials (done half)

And much more! Currently working on Wipeout 2048. I need about 20 elite passes and half the online campaign.

Damnation 26/29

The game glitched on my and didn't give me last two insane trophies. Such an easy platinum but the game sucks!

- Sniper Elite III

- Ghostbusters: The Video Game

- Rock Band 3

- Green Day: Rock Band

- Lego Rock Band

- The Beatles: Rock Band

- God of War

- Batman: Arkham Asylum

- Guitar Hero: Metallica

- Battlefield: Bad Company

- Toy Story 3

COD: Ghosts (85%)

Only the damn hard extinction trophies left.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (95%)

The challenges are too hard.

Scourge: Outbreak (82%)

Only need 2 trophies, but the online is quite dead.

Guacamelee (81%)

I don't own this game anymore, I got it on EU PSN Plus 15-day trial, but I rage quit on Tule Tree stage and don't had the time to finish it, but that bitch Tule Tree's orb is the only thing I need to collect and get the 2 remaining trophies left.

The Last Of Us

Trophies - 18/24

Just have to finish my Survivor+ run and that's me.  I'm almost halfway through it.

Worms Revolution

Trophies - 27/29

Just got the 2nd half of the campaign to finish up.  Really need to get back to work on this one.

Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate

Trophies - 45/48

Can't complete the Tutorial or a Combo Challenge set.  Not yet, anyway.

Ratchet & Clank 1: My little cousin restarted my game when she came to visit after i got my last trophy on it, so now i have to go back and replay the whole game to be able to get the last 2 trophies for it.

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions: Never got back around to getting the final 'Hard Mode' trophies.

Sly Cooper Thieves In Time: Just took a long break from it after a got some new games. *Shrugs*

Batman Arkham Asylum: Still trying for the final few trophies, just haven't got em yet. X'D

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations: Just never got back around to it yet

Hajime No Ippo The Fighting

Trophies: 39/41 

Standing in my way: The Wally trophy. I'm actually not sure what i have to do for this one, i know its something to do with 200 punches if anyone can tell em exactly what to do it would help.

Minecraft Vita

Trophies: 49/51

Standing in my way: Trophy for playing for 100 in game days

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires

Trophies: 43/45

Standing in my way: Trophy for executing all stratagems. I have done them all inckuding the one for battle of chibi but its not popping 

Jojos Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle (Japanese Version)

Trophies: 41/46

Standing in my way: Just a few minor trophies but i no longer own the game

Dead Space 2

Trophies: 49/51

Standing in my way: The horrible hardcore difficulty just need to re download the game and prepare myself because its actually not too difficult 

2 Days after and i have platinum for minecraft and hajime no ippo. Might give dynasty warriors another try and will try pick up japanese copy of jojo for cheap

Dragonball Xenoverse 

Trophies: 47/50

Standing in my way: Getting all ultimate and super attacks 

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition-26/31

Due to the nature of the way the collectibles work, I have to do three full playthroughs to get them all, which is bullshit. Completed the first and about halfway through the second, but still bullshit.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Trophies: 42/44

Standing in my way - 230 bounties

Assassins Creed 2

Trophies:  48/51

Standing in my way - 10 kills in conflict without being hit, kicking a guy while on the glider.

But mainly having lost my AC2 save game a long long time ago with harddrive crash.

A few actually. I'm gonna pop 3 nearly at the same time. So mine are:

Destiny 93% [39/42]

Just need to finish my hunter and upgrade an exotic to maximum which is almost done. just need to apply the last upgrade.

Battlefield 4 61% (91%) [41/43]

Just need the damn rank 25... So grindy -_-

Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate 60% [20/27]

Basically need to finish the game and I have an episode and a half to go, so not much :)

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

43/47

Standing in my way: Garden Crazy

I keep getting network errors on Garden Ops but my multiplayer works fine.

Persona 4 Golden (46 of 50)

Tearaway (26 of 31)

Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (41 of 49)

Heavy Rain (53 of 57)

Skydive Proximity Flight: Trophies (49/51)

The only trophy I need is "I'm best of the best!" which is to beat all challenges with 3 stars. I only need a few more challenges but the problem is that there are literally no guides on youtube, ps3trophies.org, or on here so I'm kinda waiting for someone to release a guide because I cannot figure out the right way to get these challenges with 3 stars.

Final Fantasy X. Can't seem to get Lightning Dancer or Chocobo Master, and I don't have the patience to grind out the sphere grid and beat all the optional bosses.

Ryu Ga Gotoku 0

I just have to finish the game on Legend, I made the mistake of 100%ing the game on my first playthrough and I really don't feel like going through the pocket circuit and Mahjong again.

Final Fantasy X (26/34) - cause Perfect Sphere Master is the biggest pain in the ass ever....i hate this trophy

Assassin's Creed IV ( 47/51)- Committed To The Cause...i just need to talk myself into going and completing the multiplayer, i just hate it sooooo much lol

Im very close to platinum borderland all i need is to complete 15 co op, playing different.character to get kill.relate trophies and reaching level 50

Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition - 48/51 trophies. I just need "Passing the Time" and "Zombie Doctor."

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line - 48/51 trophies. "Long Road Back" is easy, but "Ironman" is a hell of a long grind. It'll be worth it though, since it'll surpass GTA V on PS4 as my rarest platinum (at least on here) when I get it.

WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 - 38/40 trophies. I'll never get the "Way to Contribute" trophy since the Community Creations server is nigh-impossible to access these days.

Catherine.

Need to do all 3 stages of Babel mode, Hard mode with Gold trophies, and the second set of Rapunzel.

After trying Babel and seeing how bad I am at it, and how hard Catherine is, I pretty much gave up on the plat right there, lol.