The black and blue dress!

liwenborg

Some people might hate on this, but I think it could be fun to discuss about viral things with my favorite community! So I really want to hear your guys opinion on this.

First I thought it was that some people got the joke and continued to tell everyone it was gold and white just to screw around.

However it looks like the the same people whos telling the dress is gold and white agrees that it is blue and black when seeing the original picture without sunlight reflecting it. Both my father and sister is saying that they are sure that the dress is gold and white, and they are not joking around, we have been arguing for almost half an hour about it.

I say that the damn dress is black and blue no matter the conditions of sunlight on it. What do you think, could it really be an undiscovered phenomenon of color blindness? I think it's pretty mindf*cking, if you havent seen it have a look for yourself!

http://cdn.idigitaltimes.com/sites/idigitaltimes.com/files/styles/large/public/2015/02/26/what-color-dress-gold-white-blue-black-color-blind-why-do-i-see-twitter-tumblr.jpg?itok=_bEb22QD

Edited by sanic

Black and blue for me, you should add a voting poll to the thread :P

Can't do it in "off-topic" I think

theres a video on youtube explaining how it works. the dress IS actually blue. but our minds fuck with us. its kinda interesting

The thing is, it's always black and blue! You guys who says otherwise have a handicap!  :P

Blue and gold.  :pimp:

But no seriously I see White and Gold. It may be Black and Blue but the lighting of the shot definitely makes it looks White and Gold. (Though I do start to see blue after looking at it so long)

Edited by Langy900

Can't do it in "off-topic" I think

The thing is, it's always black and blue! You guys who says otherwise have a handicap!  :P

first of i saw black and blue too so theres that. secondly its not really a handicap. just how your mind interprets the pic. like if your mind tells you the dress is lit with natural like via an open window then you're more likely to see a white dress. but if your mind tells you its lit artificially youll see blue adn black. also whatever device you look at it on turn the brightness down and it will start to be blue adn black. turn it all the way up it'll begins to appear white adn gold. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AskAQwOBvhc

Edited by funboy1246

I see white and gold, well more like white-ish blue and brown.

I've tried seeing it as blue/black, but I can't. Even after seeing the dress on the news, where it was shown to actually be blue/black. I just see that light on the right as sunlight, I guess.

It's annoying to me. As an art major, I'm now paranoid what else I've been seeing incorrectly because of the light.

• Like 1

I see white and gold, well more like white-ish blue and brown.

I've tried seeing it as blue/black, but I can't. Even after seeing the dress on the news, where it was shown to actually be blue/black. I just see that light on the right as sunlight, I guess.

It's annoying to me. As an art major, I'm now paranoid what else I've been seeing incorrectly because of the light.

It sure is screwing with your mind, think of how we could have perceived thing differently all the time when sunlighting would reflect something! Fyi I tried it the otherway around, trying seeing it white/gold but its impossible, even when some people have put filters on it to reflect it the gold/white way, I still see the damn blue/black! AAGH!

Some people might hate on this, but I think it could be fun to discuss about viral things with my favorite community! So I really want to hear your guys opinion on this.

First I thought it was that some people got the joke and continued to tell everyone it was gold and white just to screw around.

However it looks like the the same people whos telling the dress is gold and white agrees that it is blue and black when seeing the original picture without sunlight reflecting it. Both my father and sister is saying that they are sure that the dress is gold and white, and they are not joking around, we have been arguing for almost half an hour about it.

I say that the damn dress is black and blue no matter the conditions of sunlight on it. What do you think, could it really be an undiscovered phenomenon of color blindness? I think it's pretty mindf*cking, if you havent seen it have a look for yourself!

http://cdn.idigitaltimes.com/sites/idigitaltimes.com/files/styles/large/public/2015/02/26/what-color-dress-gold-white-blue-black-color-blind-why-do-i-see-twitter-tumblr.jpg?itok=_bEb22QD

Dude topic title is wrong its gold and white.

• Like 1