Official SotM XXI

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XXI  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a close one, #7s artist should be really proud it has quite impressive details! I utterly went with #4, something about it just spoke to me, it also has that impressionism like style to it, though not truly obviously, I don't know the correct term for its style. Lot of great entries in total, better than anything I could do for sure! Although #6 is pretty funny and should get honorary humor sig lol.

• Like 1

floriiss is the mastermind behind that glowing masterpiece?!?!?!?!? I would have never thought of him ^_^ Congratz to Demon and to every single participant! Really loved this SOTM ^_^

Congrats Demon :yay:. I didn't expect Floriiss to be the creator of sig #6.

Yes it was really me :ninja:

First of all congrats Demon for the win!

And guyssss about that sig.. :D. I had no intention in winning at all, I'm surprised mine got even votes. I was very busy atm and since it was aprils fools on that day I thought.. why the hell not make a funny one instead :D. According to the posts in this thread I did a decent job. Great u guys had a laugh :D

• Like 4

floriiss is the mastermind behind that glowing masterpiece?!?!?!?!? I would have never thought of him ^_^ Congratz to Demon and to every single participant! Really loved this SOTM ^_^

Congrats, Demon! I had no idea that was yours. :yay:

Congrats Demon :yay:. I didn't expect Floriiss to be the creator of sig #6.

congrats demon and every other artist who entered :)

Yes it was really me :ninja:

First of all congrats Demon for the win!

And guyssss about that sig.. :D. I had no intention in winning at all, I'm surprised mine got even votes. I was very busy atm and since it was aprils fools on that day I thought.. why the hell not make a funny one instead :D. According to the posts in this thread I did a decent job. Great u guys had a laugh :D

Thanks everyone ^^

• Like 2