Assassin's Creed Chronicles revealed

would be moaning that they should be making proper games for Shao Jun and Nikolai, I am happy that this is practically forcing Ubisoft to think up new gameplay features/elements. 

This game looks beautiful, but there are so many sidescrollers that show off their aesthetics, but have no story. Hopefully AC Chronicles will provide a decent story, I have high hopes for 1918 Red October.

Edit: April 21st!? I wasn't expecting it that soon.

Edit 2: Just for clarification, this is an episodic game, AC Chronicles: China releases on April 21st, India and Russia will release later this year.

Edited by Saltyie

Edit: April 21st!? I wasn't expecting it that soon.

Edit 2: Just for clarification, this is an episodic game, AC Chronicles: China releases on April 21st, India and Russia will release later this year.

Why "soon"? In AC:Rogue there are in the present Flyers everywhere. :P Not unexpected. :D

Also BEFORE the Release of Unity there were trailers showing it as part of Unity's SeasonPass. :)

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/dlc/assassins-creed-unity-seasonpass.aspx

But because Sony showed it on a release-list, it gets a standalone-game too. Like AC4:BFs FreedomCry was.

http://www.ign.com/games/assassins-creed-chronicles-china/ps4-20025148

Q1 2015. 

a standalone side-scroller
Edited by Neputyunu

Why "soon"? In AC:Rogue there are in the present Flyers everywhere. :P Not unexpected. :D

Also BEFORE the Release of Unity there were trailers showing it as part of Unity's SeasonPass. :)

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/dlc/assassins-creed-unity-seasonpass.aspx

But because Sony showed it on a release-list, maybe it gets a standalone-game too. Like AC4:BFs FreedomCry was.

Chronicles isn't part of the season pass any more it seems. It was also initially just Chronicles: China, so I was surprised to see two more campaigns added on, with a release date announced 22 days from release. Then I realised only China is releasing in April.

I'm a huge fan of the AC series and again I am super stoked for more AC media to come out.  These look really awesome and I'm glad they are changing it up a little from the same stuff they have done.  Maybe now people want complain so damn much about this series (lol who am I kidding, haters).  Either way means I gotta hurry up and finish Black Flag, Rogue, and Unity so I can get to these.

I am happy that this is practically forcing Ubisoft to think up new gameplay features/elements. 

^this

I came here to talk shit but I can't.

Here's hoping its a metroidvania or that it provides some challenging stealth platforming like in Mark of the Ninja.

Free for season pass owners, right?

When they took down the season pass, they also said Chronicles: China would still come "free" to those who bought the season pass, but we'll see if that remains true now that they've announced the two other Chronicles games :P

• Like 2

Saw the news and thougt it was an Remasted of the first 3 games :P

But this is even better news imo! :D

Sounds cool

First 3? 1, 2 and Brotherhood? They'd have to release Rev and 3 in another collection at least, the story would be completely unfinished :P

I wouldn't mind a definitive edition of the first 5, but I doubt they'd be willing to do 5 in one, without considerably raising the price :(

• Like 1

Here's hoping ... it provides some challenging stealth platforming like in Mark of the Ninja.

^This! Gosh that game was good. PSN missed out there.

Definitely looks interesting. Isn't Shao Jun that Chinese assassin from AC Embers?

That's her. I think the other characters came from some of the AC graphic novels. It's a wider AC universe out there.

Free for season pass owners, right?

As far as I've heard, they're a separate series called AC Chronicles. You can buy a season pass to get all 3 of the Chronicles (China, India, Russia) or buy each separately. Edit: Ubisoft's page for AC Unity's season pass says that China is included, so I guess "yes" on that one at least.

Edited by StrickenBiged