List of PS4's Unobtainable Trophies

Saltyie

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

22/03/2016

- Alekhine's Gun Added

- 'Patch Likelihood' section added where applicable (Currently only on two games, so please inform me on the left out game's situations!)

- Changelog implemented (See bottom of OP)

Remember that this is a community effort. If you play a new game with an unobtainable trophy, post the details here!

Pretty pissed about Alekhine's Gun, decided to support a new developer on their maiden voyage and end up getting the cold shoulder by support when enquiring about a patch. I'd be wary when looking into their upcoming titles 'Lichdom: Battle Mage', and 'Loading Human'.

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Remember that this is a community effort. If you play a new game with an unobtainable trophy, post the details here

Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders has had an unachievable story-based trophy ever since the last patch (might still be achievable on disc versions since those don't automatically have the 1.02 patch).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This trophy is no longer unobtainable as of Patch 1.03.  

You're the one who told me.  :P  Just thought it should be off of the official thread. 

Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders has had an unachievable story-based trophy ever since the last patch (might still be achievable on disc versions since those don't automatically have the 1.02 patch).

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...