List of PS4's Unobtainable Trophies

Saltyie

Thanks for the update, I've removed it :)

On the topic of games being removed, can anyone confirm that the Zombie Army Trilogy has been patched? According to the devs a patch was submitted early April.

I can't personally, but the platinum has been achieved by several people now and topics on PSNP and elsewhere say it's been patched.

44Lc926b0.png

Putting the Safe Back in Safehouse

I think this is the one you're looking for. I think the map/game mode was taken out of rotation for some reason. From what I understand, it's been out for a while now and nobody can tell if the devs give two shits about putting it back in.

Oh and the progress bar for DCUO on PS4 isn't showing regardless of how many trophies a person has. :hmm:

Yeah, pretty sure that's it.

And yeah, that's what I meant haha.. Poor choice of words on my end... whoops!

Thanks for the help, both of you! 

I can't personally, but the platinum has been achieved by several people now and topics on PSNP and elsewhere say it's been patched.

I just saw the threads confirming the patch, so it's been removed, cheers!

Thanks for the help, both of you! 

I just saw the threads confirming the patch, so it's been removed, cheers!

That's great. I had a friend tell me the map was available again, but I couldn't confirm it myself. Thanks for the update.

Stuff like this can make me angry.

Developers should not put any Online Trophies in their games. It sucks that when you want to get an old game, Online trophies prevent you from getting the Platinum.

Of course it's possible to go out of your way and look for boosting partners (if the MP part is still up), but it's annoying.

So tired of this!

• Like 1

Its a great system. A few games can even still be played online ( with workarounds). I know a couple years ago there was a small but active group of quake 3 players who got together every weekend to play.

Yup, and SNES is getting an exclusive new game next year as well :P

OMG I KNEW NONE OF THIS!

• 3 weeks later...

But you can get the plat. Only problem is that you might or might not have one of the trophies glitched. If glitched, you can still get them, but it just means you have to keep trying and trying and trying to get them until you get them. Although some people have trouble getting some of the trophies, yeah.

Which trophies are you referring to?

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I can't believe Zombie Army Trilogy has an unobtainable trophy for such stupid reason...that is sad.Will buy the game anyway but I really hope they patch it...because thats just stupid.

Anyway thanks for the great work Saltyie.

this has been patched also

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps3-discussion/62819-ps3ts-official-locked-saves-other-info-thread.html

this link has a list of games with unobtainable trophies/platinum's.

this has been patched also

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps3-discussion/62819-ps3ts-official-locked-saves-other-info-thread.html

this link has a list of games with unobtainable trophies/platinum's.

You do realise that you're replying to a 2 month old post right? I removed it yonks ago. 

Edited by Saltyie

• 4 weeks later...

44Lc926b0.png

Putting the Safe Back in Safehouse

I think this is the one you're looking for. I think the map/game mode was taken out of rotation for some reason. From what I understand, it's been out for a while now and nobody can tell if the devs give two shits about putting it back in.

Oh and the progress bar for DCUO on PS4 isn't showing regardless of how many trophies a person has

Good thing i got this done a few months back, still need the lair battles trophy and the ones from the newest DLC, was hoping to get back to it once they stopped releasing trophies for it, but i guess i better get it done as soon as possible with stuff like this happening 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Take out NBA 2K15...  It's obtainable......

NBA 2K15 i'll never lay a finger on until they fixed the unobtainable trophies

NBA 2K15 i'll never lay a finger on you until they fixed the unobtainable trophies

Nba 2k15 have 10 achievers how is this unattainable

Nba 2k15 have 10 achievers how is this unattainable

Apologies for the late response, I'll make sure to monitor these threads more regularly. NBA 2K15 has been removed :)