List of PS4's Unobtainable Trophies

Saltyie

The developers of Pier Solar can't seem to get their story straight on just how many shops there are in the game, so it might be glitched or there might be one super well-hidden shop no one in the observable universe has found yet. Speaking of which, those assholes owe me a strategy guide.

Someone e-mailed them and they said they're positive that there's 58 shops in the game. :)

Also, for the OP: It's been confirmed by Watermelon (the developers of Pier Solar and the Great Architects) that a patch will be in the works for the game to fix the currently unobtainable  :silver: Shop-a-holic trophy once the Dreamcast version releases, which had a release date of 24/3/2015 but was delayed to late April.  Apparently the patch will release 1-2 weeks after the DC release, I'll post back here with more info when I can  :)

• Like 2

Someone e-mailed them and they said they're positive that there's 58 shops in the game. :)

Also, for the OP: It's been confirmed by Watermelon (the developers of Pier Solar and the Great Architects) that a patch will be in the works for the game to fix the currently unobtainable  :silver: Shop-a-holic trophy once the Dreamcast version releases, which had a release date of 24/3/2015 but was delayed to late April.  Apparently the patch will release 1-2 weeks after the DC release, I'll post back here with more info when I can   :)

Yeah yeah, I've heard their promises before. :P

• Like 1

I'm so sad at this situation. If Sony was as adamant about the sanctity of trophies, they should do some QA on them before releasing games.

"0 per cent is really the only way to maintain the sanctity of PlayStation Trophies, which we fiercely guard," SCEA's Scott McCarthy explained on the PlayStation Blog. "Any other number would be arbitrary."

If deleting only 0% was step 1, and step 2 is ensure all trophies work and are achievable for some time after a game is released, I'm okay with that. But you (Scott McCarthy/Sony) can't talk about trophy sanctity and then have the situation that created this thread...

tower of guns has 2 unobtainable trophies but they should get patched

Also, for the OP: It's been confirmed by Watermelon (the developers of Pier Solar and the Great Architects) that a patch will be in the works for the game to fix the currently unobtainable  :silver: Shop-a-holic trophy once the Dreamcast version releases, which had a release date of 24/3/2015 but was delayed to late April.  Apparently the patch will release 1-2 weeks after the DC release, I'll post back here with more info when I can   :)

Thanks for the info, added!

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure I read on .org that DCUO has a trophy relating to a map that was taken out for an unknown bug. May need to add that in when I get more info :)

Plus the percentage bar is literally none. So yeah...

Edited by Nitro

Damn I can't believe Zombie Army Trilogy has an unobtainable trophy for such stupid reason...that is sad.Will buy the game anyway but I really hope they patch it...because thats just stupid.

Anyway thanks for the great work Saltyie.

wait wait wait..... DREAMCAST? as in SEGA DREAMCAST? they still make shit for that system? or is this a different dreamcast?

• Like 1

List looking good (or rather, bad in terms of games that can't be 100% xD), as is the Vita one ^^ Good job, Saltyie.

is dying light glitched too? I heard that one of the trophies won't unlock

Dying Light's trophies are glitchy, but not unobtainable.

wait wait wait..... DREAMCAST? as in SEGA DREAMCAST? they still make shit for that system? or is this a different dreamcast?

SNES and Super Famicom are getting a game next year too *exclusively* available to those two.

is dying light glitched too? I heard that one of the trophies won't unlock

But you can get the plat. Only problem is that you might or might not have one of the trophies glitched. If glitched, you can still get them, but it just means you have to keep trying and trying and trying to get them until you get them. Although some people have trouble getting some of the trophies, yeah.

• Like 1

Yeah, no kidding.  :D  The developers put a lot of effort in to make it retro, and that's the cherry on top I suppose.  It costs about $50 I believe but it comes with a proper Dreamcast box, full colour manual and extra goodies, so it's a real collector's item.

I'm pretty sure I read on .org that DCUO has a trophy relating to a map that was taken out for an unknown bug. May need to add that in when I get more info :)

Plus the percentage bar is literally none. So yeah...

44Lc926b0.png

Putting the Safe Back in Safehouse

I think this is the one you're looking for. I think the map/game mode was taken out of rotation for some reason. From what I understand, it's been out for a while now and nobody can tell if the devs give two shits about putting it back in.

Oh and the progress bar for DCUO on PS4 isn't showing regardless of how many trophies a person has. :hmm:

44Lc926b0.png

Putting the Safe Back in Safehouse

I think this is the one you're looking for. I think the map/game mode was taken out of rotation for some reason. From what I understand, it's been out for a while now and nobody can tell if the devs give two shits about putting it back in.

Oh and the progress bar for DCUO on PS4 isn't showing regardless of how many trophies a person has. :hmm:

Yeah, pretty sure that's it.

And yeah, that's what I meant haha.. Poor choice of words on my end... whoops!

Tower of guns trophies are patched so it can be removed from the list.

Thanks for the update, I've removed it :)

On the topic of games being removed, can anyone confirm that the Zombie Army Trilogy has been patched? According to the devs a patch was submitted early April.