What is the most plat's you have got in one day

NASCARfan247

I've gotten 3 in a day. I sometimes almost finish a plat and move onto the next game before I can finish and when I run out of things to play I'll go back. Just recently I finished up Hardcore mode and few miscellaneous trophies on Dead Space 2, finished Lemon Hunter and more miscellaneous trophies for the Shadows of the Damned, and got the last few miracles and weapons I needed for Dark Souls. I played Dead Space 2 and Shadows of the Damned for a few days prior but surprisingly it only took me a few hours to finish up Dark Souls. In the end, I earned all 3 plats in one day.

• 3 months later...

Back in 2011 I had said that I wanted Vanquish to be the 1st plat of the year but had a lot of trouble with Challenge 6 (if you have tried it you know what I'm talking about). So I was playing games and leaving one easy trophy before getting the plat because I wanted to get the plat of Vanquish first.

After 21 days I gave up so I got 5 plats in less than 10 minutes. The plats were:

Sly 1

Megamind

Legend of the Guardians

Sly 2

Sly 3

The funny thing is that I managed to get the Vanquish plat 10 days after that :P

One.

I don't think I've ever even earned two platinums in the same week, let alone the same day. Probably my fault for playing so many games that are immensely time intensive to platinum.... and also my fault for juggling multiple games at one time and seldom having two near completion at any given moment.