PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

Finally found time to update sorry for the delay I have been busy these past few days helping a friend move house so I haven't had much time to get to my laptop to update this :D

Also for the new recommendation I like the idea of grouping up the people listed aswell for example would more people like it if it was listed like this instead :)

Yeah I was thinking like this:

1L61febd.png

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

dell9300

elonius007

m4ns4hil

So the the games are easily identifiable in alphabetical order with everyone underneath, and maybe with links to their profiles?

P.S. Thanks for the add :)

Edited by dell9300

• 2 weeks later...

Some great milestones in here! :)

As for me, my 100th platinum was Red Faction: Guerrilla.

1Lcad06a.png

It was originally gonna be Aliens vs Predator, but that game just wouldn't load any mission for some reason back then, so I chose RFG instead (funnily enough, AvP ended up becoming my 150th platinum. I don't know how or why it worked again, but it just did *shrugs*). I just needed about 20 Guerrilla Actions and quite a few Pro times to finish/beat. Some of these Pro times were fairly challenging, but I got it done eventually. One of my favorite platinums/100%s for sure. :D

Now to think of a game for my 200th platinum... :hmm:

• Like 1

*sob* after months of lurking in this thread while giving jelly stare on every post... could finally post in this thread...

1L33ae3c.png

JeieeM

Zero Time Dilemma

Some great milestones in here! :)

As for me, my 100th platinum was Red Faction: Guerrilla.

1Lcad06a.png

It was originally gonna be Aliens vs Predator, but that game just wouldn't load any mission for some reason back then, so I chose RFG instead (funnily enough, AvP ended up becoming my 150th platinum. I don't know how or why it worked again, but it just did *shrugs*). I just needed about 20 Guerrilla Actions and quite a few Pro times to finish/beat. Some of these Pro times were fairly challenging, but I got it done eventually. One of my favorite platinums/100%s for sure. :D

Now to think of a game for my 200th platinum... :hmm:

Everybody is now updated into the archive :D sorry for the delay and congratulations :D 

Sateto... what could be my entry, huh? =D

There could only be one =D

1L33ae3c.png

Zero Time Dilemma

My 100th was Vanquish. Took me 4 years cause of two challenges =P

Both platinums have now been added :D 

Also I have finally managed to finish updating the layout of the platinums on the main page now so the title of each game is now located above the platinum, as well as multiple platinums now grouped together to make it easier to read as well as including a link to each persons PSN profile :D 

Hope everyone likes the new layout as this took me quite a while to do :D 

• Like 2

attachicon.gifimage.png

PS4 HEAVY RAIN™ Master

I saved this for my 100th since it was my first platinum on PS3.

Very emotional having to watch those endings again where Ethan commits suicide.

Added and linked :D I must admit I have been debating whether or not to by the PS4 version of HEAVY RAIN as I did really enjoy it on PS3 but decided against it in the end :P 

• 4 weeks later...