Square Enix Revealing "Secret Game" at E3

Azaan60

http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/06/02/square-enix-revealing-secret-title-at-e3?%20hub%20page%20(front%20page)&utm_content=11

Square Enix is revealing a "secret title" at E3 this year, according to an email party invite. The invite describes the IGN-sponsored event as "an E3 party for a secret title from Square Enix." The image shows the Atlantic Ocean, with various countries across the globe blurred. Check out the invite below (with the party details at the bottom removed by us):

Square-ign.png

Square Enix is hosting an E3 press conference on June 16 at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern. No doubt we'll learn more about the unannounced game then. We know for certain IO Interactive is working on a new Hitman game, and a new IP is certainly possible. When contacted for additional information, a Square Enix representative declined to comment.

It might be the new Hitman game 

Also they released a hype video for their conference: 

Edited by Azaan60
  • Like 1

Could be, but man I would LOVE a NEW Grandia game!!! Heck, maybe they could remaster that, Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria, and Star Ocean Til The End Of Time as a HD Bundled set. Man, I would LOVE for that to happen!! One can hope right!? lol

• Like 2

LOL! i think  theJJ88  is telling the truth!  xD

Square Enix: Since we know you gamers out there loved her so much, and eagerly waiting for her return on your glorious new more powerful gaming consoles. ladies and gentlemen, we announce to you Final Fantasy XIII-4 Lightning Strike again *heroine japanese song played in the background*.... pre-order your copy now! and you'll get an exclusive costume where lightning will looks and dressed like Sora complete with her own striking Keyblade!!!

I hope it's Infinite Undiscovery 2, Last Remnant 2, or Lost Odyssesy 2...

Wishful thinking even though the image has nothing to do with them.

Lost Odyssey 2 would be amazing. Last Remnant was pretty neat as well. Though those were both Xbox exclusives. Wonder if they'd make their way to Sony consoles?

I'd like to think it's something new. Never was a big fan of Hitman, so I'm really hoping you guys are mistaken. xD I won't be mad if it is, though I'll hope they have something else in store for us.