What do you care more about?

brandonk276

I just care about the fact that I am playing a game I like, to earn trophies. Not something I rented and hate just for the trophy count. I do like to keep my completion percentage up. I know I'm not gonna buy every dlc that comes out but I like to finish what I start. I don't care how many I have, just that I had fun getting them.

• Like 3

100 % and :platinum:

mainly because it´s a satisfaction seeing how awesome you are .. i tend to play moderat and hard games and once in a while i plat a easy game :) Every game out there is fun in its own way, so there is no shame there.

don´t ever look on how many trophies i have or on my trophy level, i think i´m around 18 - 21

I care most about completion. I want every trophy game I have to be at 100%.

(also it seems that since my PSN 100%'s and my plats sorta, synchronised, I try to keep them that way. If i have 48 plats, i want 48 psn 100%s. it's not as important as completion, but it's something fun to track)

if i were to pick between the two it would be how many platinums... but, i don't really care how many trophies i have as long as i love the game that im playing... I like getting a platinum trophy but the enjoyment of the game outweighs the trophy itself.

• Like 1

I just care about the fact that I am playing a game I like, to earn trophies. Not something I rented and hate just for the trophy count. I do like to keep my completion percentage up. I know I'm not gonna buy every dlc that comes out but I like to finish what I start. I don't care how many I have, just that I had fun getting them.

if i were to pick between the two it would be how many platinums... but, i don't really care how many trophies i have as long as i love the game that im playing... I like getting a platinum trophy but the enjoyment of the game outweighs the trophy itself.

I care more about the amount of games I have and the amount of fun that I have with them. Maybe if they actually meant something, I'd give a damn, but really how excited about fictional trophies can one get?

This. I've been going for the Dante's Inferno platinum, and while getting the trophies are nice, what I really care about and the main reason I'm doing it is because I enjoy doing it, cause I like the game.

I care about completion % mainly.. But I only buy games I know I will enjoy, I have never bought a game just for trophies. (borrowing a game off a mate for trophies is a different story) but Above completion percent and plats and whatever is the fact Im having fun with a game. there are a few games on my list I could plat in an afternoon in their current state but I am not going to do that as it is not enjoyable for me. I play games for fun, trophies are just a "sidequest"

It always changes with me. I am on a completion percentage kick right now trying to complete older games I have on my list.

I do enjoy every aspect though. Not for the numbers themselves, but the fact that I can keep track of my own progress with games in a more visual manner.

As oppose to how it was back in the day, recording the endings of games to show that I beat them. Who I showed? No one normally cause no one really cares about that. It is more for my own personal approval and enjoyment.

none of the above. it's more about the difficulty to Platinum a game. I like to get My moneys worth. if I'm gonna invest any kind of $$ in a game I wanna make sure in the end I don't feel short changed. so the more likely said game will make Me pull My hair out :shakefist: , the more likely I will sway towards it :spank: . except for button mashers and sports games. :rolleyes::ninja:B)

oh yeah, incase you might be wondering or if it isn't clear, having fun is in the difficulty. it makes getting each individual :bronze::silver::gold::platinum: trophy worth even more. yess yes, I do enjoy that. might be a bit much for some but for Me, nothing is better. :P

I'm in the same boat as Simba. I don't care about the difficulty of a game. The only thing that matters is the enjoyment of it. Having said that, I'd like to have all possible trophies on my games. The trophies and the level will naturally increase either way.