Cheater Removal

what if someone flags someone else just because they dont like them, but in all reality the person that got flagged didnt cheat. will they still be removed from the leaderboards? or does it need approval from you?

because lets face it, we all know this will eventually happen.

It would be stupid not to have approval.

Im just wondering and maybe im being dumb asking this why do some of them show up as 0 seconds?

By the way i think this is a great feature

Apparantly, if you earned any trophies before you signed up to PSN they won't have a timestamp. So they'll show as being earned in 0 seconds.

Apparantly, if you earned any trophies before you signed up to PSN they won't have a timestamp. So they'll show as being earned in 0 seconds.

oh ok i see now i have been wondering that for awhile because there are a lot of games on the leader boards that have every rank 1 to 50 at 0 seconds lol

http://psnprofiles.c...al-Gear-Solid-2

Metal Gear Solid 2 platinum is impossible in 3 hours. You need to beat the game 5 times to get all the dog tags (2 -3 hours per playthough) plus you need to complete all the VR missions and Snake Tales which take a lot of time. A lot of hackers in that list. All Metal gear fans knows its impossible to do it in that short time period.

• Like 1

Ouch there is going to be alot removed in the platinum list from

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Maybe its finaly going to be ultra rare now :)

if I'm not mistaken they are gonna still be counted they are just being removed from the Board.

Ouch there is going to be alot removed in the platinum list from

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Maybe its finaly going to be ultra rare now :)

Nah, not everyone cheated and got every trophy at once. I earned about half the trophies, quit playing then when the trophy save came out i cheated and got the platinum. This system sly is comming up with wont work 100% at catching cheaters, only the really obvious ones. There are many games out there that have individual game saves for different trophies, ive even seen a page that had a save for every trophy of a game i dont mean like socom, i mean there was like 40 saves so you can get just 1 trophy if that was all you needed.

Also with this system sly, you are going to get the ever annoying cheaters saying they didnt cheat. My favorite person will prolly complain here after this system takes effect. I forgot his name but i believe he was top 50, his excuse was always he played his games on a offline ps3, then transfered the game save to his online ps3, and all the trophies would pop then. That i have never seen happen to me personally (ive seen video of it happening on mag) taking a game save to a friends house and starting a new account.

Nah, not everyone cheated and got every trophy at once. I earned about half the trophies, quit playing then when the trophy save came out i cheated and got the platinum. This system sly is comming up with wont work 100% at catching cheaters, only the really obvious ones. There are many games out there that have individual game saves for different trophies, ive even seen a page that had a save for every trophy of a game i dont mean like socom, i mean there was like 40 saves so you can get just 1 trophy if that was all you needed.

Also with this system sly, you are going to get the ever annoying cheaters saying they didnt cheat. My favorite person will prolly complain here after this system takes effect. I forgot his name but i believe he was top 50, his excuse was always he played his games on a offline ps3, then transfered the game save to his online ps3, and all the trophies would pop then. That i have never seen happen to me personally (ive seen video of it happening on mag) taking a game save to a friends house and starting a new account.

The main problem that will be solved here is getting rid of all the stupidly fast plat/100% times. If someone does the multiple save game shit to unlock a whole game's worth of trophies, it doesn't really cause a problem.

One thing to check for with someone like you're talking about is if they have any online trophies earned at the same time, since they could onlt be legit earned while playing online.

There are many games out there that have individual game saves for different trophies, ive even seen a page that had a save for every trophy of a game i dont mean like socom, i mean there was like 40 saves so you can get just 1 trophy if that was all you needed.

For the first part: You need a jailbroken PS3 to use 99.9% of those game saves

For the second part: He's lying, that's impossible.

For the first part: You need a jailbroken PS3 to use 99.9% of those game saves

For the second part: He's lying, that's impossible.

you no longer need a jailbroken system theres a program that came out of europe called xploder that unlocks saves and pops trophies. you only need a jailbroke system for protected saves.

This is great......bye bye Duck360 and Hakoom and Bielierc :wave: (or however you spell his name).

P.S. I had no idea there were games that could be platinumed in 25min. Could somebody list some titles for me?? Also Trine 2 is impossible to finish in 25 minutes. If you watch speed run videos and add up the time, you shall see what I mean.

• Like 1

This is great......bye bye Duck360 and Hakoom and Bielierc :wave: (or however you spell his name).

P.S. I had no idea there were games that could be platinumed in 25min. Could somebody list some titles for me?? Also Trine 2 is impossible to finish in 25 minutes. If you watch speed run videos and add up the time, you shall see what I mean.

No it's not. I personally saw my friend do it in 30 minutes...

Wow... I didn't know it was possible to hack a current generation console... (being able to play with other people online and such, I thought it was made impossible to accomplish...) Sorry for being completely ignorant on the subject... I stand corrected... Now that I see it is possible, I don't see why anyone would attempt this...

15 levels....you have to have 2 playthroughs at the minimum....that means 1 minute for each level....that's impossible....Trine cannot be platted in 30 minutes.....

The game can be platted as early as Level 7

Looks good.

The ones listed on the games page sorted by difficulty are probably a good place to start for whitelist candidates: http://psnprofiles.c...ficulty&letter=

Megamind is probably doable in <25 mins. Probably most of the "movie cartoon" games potentially fall into that category. I agree with the person above about Trine 2 as well since you can get the platinum before finishing the game.

Also I don't think MotorStorm RC should be whitelisted as one of the required trophies to plat is to get an aggregate time of < 40 mins across all tracks and that's pretty tough to do -- people have reported having to beat their gold medal times again and again on various tracks to shave a few more seconds of each to hit the 40m number. You'd basically have to beat each track with the best possible time on the first try and do so by an impossible margin to get the under 40 min trophy in 25 mins. And also if you use the second account trick for the multiplayer challenge trophy, you still have to do that race 10 times which is probably another 5-10 mins total.

Unless there was some software glitch in an early version of the game that caused the platinum to pop early I don't see how anyone could do that in < 25m.

motorstorm RC has a problem which happened to me, i platted it on my ps3 console and then downloaded it to my vita to try once again to plat it there, i noticed i'm not getting any friends ghosts, checked my connection and the game requiered an update, once i updated it, the game connected to my psn account and the trophies started popping all the way to the platinum + 100% along with the DLC, i was pretty annoyed because the game acts differently on the vita and really wanted to tackle it once again, but yes, motorstorm RC platinum can be unlocked in under a minute in your alternate console if you already have the platinum on your ps3/vita console

• Like 1

Need For Speed Undercover can only be platted in less than 25 mins if you completed the game before the trophy patch was issued.

If you played and completed the game when it was released, before the trophies patch was available, and put into your PS3 now it will plat the game for you in a few minutes.

But you couldnt do that now because the Notorious (the one that requires 119 online wins) isnt possible in less than 25 minutes on its own!

Need For Speed Undercover can only be platted in less than 25 mins if you completed the game before the trophy patch was issued.

If you played and completed the game when it was released, before the trophies patch was available, and put into your PS3 now it will plat the game for you in a few minutes.

But you couldnt do that now because the Notorious (the one that requires 119 online wins) isnt possible in less than 25 minutes on its own!

Yeah a lot of people did that like 3 years ago. If they have the plat that fast now. there's no way they did it with that method.