Missing Timestamp Sadness

fisty123

I ended up unlocking a missing timestamp trophy when I changed my Vita systems over to a new one. I thought I had connected to the internet but apparently not.

My sadness is now that missing timestamp trophy goes to the front my trophy list as one of my first ever unlocked trophies, which then pushed all my minestone trophies up by one. Some may think this is not a big deal but I was one of them users who liked to have a minestone trophy as a certain trophy, well not anymore. Sad Times for me.

That sucks :( . Hasn't happened to me yet, but I know that it would really annoy me, even if I haven't got specific milestone trophies.. There really should be some fix to stop that happening, although I suppose PSNP is where it's the most obvious problem, not on the PSN itself, so I doubt it would ever happen..

I know how you feel when I got my Vita a month ago I got a missing time stamp for one of the welcome park trophies. I had no idea that it had trophies and thought it was just there to help you learn how to use to Vita. As a result I lost my first trophy and a few planned milestone trophies :(

... Sorry to hear this

I care about my milestones, too - so I can understand why it'd be horrible for this to happen 

I made sure I was extra cautious with my Vita to avoid any trophies with missing timestamps (hardly play it anyway)

You could always hide the trophy list associated with the missing timestamp trophy, but I could see why you wouldn't want to do that

Edited by Aela

I know how you feel, you only have two options now:

1. Hide your Criminal Girls game, thus fixing your trophy order.
  2. Drop your level 39 PSN account & start over fresh with a new account.

Both kinda suck since you don't have any hidden trophies on your account, but if it matters that much to you, the first option is really your only choice.

Edited by Masamune_316

I know how you feel, you only have two options now:

1. Hide your LittleBigPlanet game, thus fixing your trophy order.
  2. Drop your level 39 PSN account & start over fresh with a new account.

Both kinda suck since you don't have any hidden trophies on your account, but if it matters that much to you, the first option is really your only choice.

I don't think hiding the trophies would work, since they have more than that one trophy in the game. :/

You have a few other old games with 1 trophy on them. You could hide one of them and at least fix some of the milestones?

Edited by Xhillia

I know your pain. I just finished visiting the West Bank in Palestine. There you see the devastation of a 60 year intractable international conflict: people evicted from their homes, children having to save their parents from the smoldering wreckage of a recently bombed-out apartment complex etc.

But that doesn't compare to having a missing time-stamp on the PSN. They may as well call it 'missing something inside' because it truly feels like you lost something dear to you.  :(

I don't think hiding the trophies would work, since they have more than that one trophy in the game. :/

You have a few other old games with 1 trophy on them. You could hide one of them and at least fix some of the milestones?

Well, it depends on how many "no timestamp" trophies they unlocked. I assumed it was LBP, but I think they were talking about Criminal Girls now. Hiding that game should fix it, since that one trophy was bumped to the top of their list (screwing-up the order).

I would also feel saddened for losing my milestones, although I only have 1 that I care about. The next best thing I can suggest to you is, is that that you put your lost milestones into your trophy cabinet (but you can only choose 10). It obviously won't be the same, but you'd still remind yourself that those plats/trophies mean something to you and were worth being past milestones :)

First up thanks for the support :)

To the responses, yes hiding the trophy will work but if I start to hide trophies what is the point of unlocking them in the first place is how I see it.
I guess this is karma saying you did not need that Persona 4 Dancing All Night Vita console pack :D

But you are correct it annoys me when ever I login and see the milestones,

I will get over it in time and at least if I make a few new milestones I will have to scroll down to see these so I can pretend they are not there...

Edited by fisty123

• 4 months later...

I got my milestones trophy skipped by 1 with welcome park trophy and now its hilarious.

Cuz you know sometimes you need (500:) The Lubricator, if u dont want to feel (1000:) Remorse, for wrecking (1500:) Savannah, Ass, u try (2000:) Jump kick like a plumber, trick but something goes wrong. (2500:) What`s that smell?