Prototype 1 and 2 Remastered - A Rumour Confirmed

NotAFoxAnymore

Never played any of the games, so I think I'll be buying the remaster bundle next week. First game looks ok, but the second one looks pretty good. And haven't the remastered versions of the game released on Xbone yet? I'm trying to find videos on Youtube so I can see how the game looks like, but I can't find any videos that showcase the gameplay of the remastered versions of the Prototype games.

I'm seeing mixed and more negative comments about Prototype than Prototype 2. I thought (I didn't think this, i'm just going off what I heard moreso of in the past) Prototype was better than its sequel??

In all seriousness, these games got terrible reviews. Did anyone thoroughly enjoyed playing prototype?

Invalid general question. There is always at least one person who enjoys every single game out there.

Sheesh, lots of hostility on here today. I had other things on my mind at the time which are far more important than proof-reading forum posts.

I did not claim the Xbone was better on a PlayStation forum. I said I picked one up partially due to the fact it has backwards compatibility. Yes, the list is small right now, but it will grow and I will not have to pay $40-$80 for a remastered game.

I didn't mean to come across as hostile, just sarcastic. But my point still stands, because you've said basically the same thing again. You don't have to buy every remastered game there is.

And your comments don't really address anything. When you play a backwards compatible 360 game on your new XB1 you're going to be running it on an emulated 360. So you won't be seeing the benefits of the re-master, and your argument is therefore wrong. If a PS4 or XBone player wants to play the remastered version of whatever game you care to mention, they're still going to need to go out and buy the re-mastered version, backwards compatibility or no.

Edited by StrickenBiged

In other words you haven't played this game and have nothing sensible to say regarding my question.

I have played both games and have thoroughly enjoyed both games. You may not have liked these two games but there are always other people who do.

I loved these games but i don't see a reason to buy it again. And as other people have stated no matter the review, it would still be a lot of peoples favorite. Whats not to like about cutting people up. To me prototype seemed like a violent version of infamous.

Hmm never really looked into them although I loved infamous so I'd prob enjoy these.

But all these remasters..I could buy a new replacement ps3 and all of them for less then the total they would cost 'remastered' (even cheaper if I go second hand)  :P

Actually tempting as I know the series I'd love remastered probably wont be  :devil:

Hmm never really looked into them although I loved infamous so I'd prob enjoy these.

But all these remasters..I could buy a new replacement ps3 and all of them for less then the total they would cost 'remastered' (even cheaper if I go second hand)  :P

Actually tempting as I know the series I'd love remastered probably wont be  :devil:

Wonder how long it'll be before we here of a Infamous 1 & 2 remaster?

Wonder how long it'll be before we here of a Infamous 1 & 2 remaster?

I'm surprised we haven't already heard about a infamous collection for Ps4. Those I would play again.

Back on topic. I'll probably look into this eventually. Haven't played them yet. Seems like something I would enjoy.