Games you want to PS from other consoles

D4N11--

Hmm.

KOTOR

Rome Total War (even 1st remastered or sth, if it would be possible) and all the other Total War games.

HoM&M (just 3rd part, mayby 1st and 2nd, defo not 4th +)

Forza

Test Drive Unlimited (ps4)

Football Manager ( Love it )

Contra

Mario, Pokemon etc etc

Gears of War

Ghost Master

All kind of games like Desperados, Commandos etc

And dessert 4 my soul would be Witcher 1 & 2 remastered on PS4 ❤

Edit. Now i realized i picked many PC games. Not sure if it "fits" the topic but oh well.

Edited by Nakurwiator91

I am serious.  For games in my favorite series, I am usually in blackout mode as I want to experience them for myself without much outside knowledge.  At the time I played, I knew little about censorship or removed content and taken on their own, I think the dialogues are incredibly well written, the characters are memorable and evocative, and the narratives are immersive.  Guess you don't miss what you don't know you're  missing.

Okay, with this mindset yea... unfortunately, I can't do that, I want my localizations to be as close as possible to the original.

Football Manager ( Love it )

I'm pretty sure I already asked someone else but...

What is this? :P

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2545-FMC-2014/SatoshiOokami

• 4 weeks later...

I'd definitely like to see all the Nintendo franchises on Playstation, the only reason I still continue to buy Nintendo consoles is just for the exclusives, the consoles themselves always feel outdated and several steps behind Microsoft's and Sony's consoles.

But I guess that's one of the main things that's still keeping Nintendo afloat - It's exclusives. And kids.

Nostalgia for series like Pokemon, Mario, Zelda and Pikmin demand that I buy the latest Nintendo console whenever a new game in those franchises is released.

• 7 years later...