Games you want to PS from other consoles

D4N11--

More old school

There are a few sega master system games I would not mind playing on the ps  Land of illusion starring Mickey Mouse,  Tazmania,  Sonic and Sonic 2 Master system.

They had the Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse free on ps plus for the ps3 a while back. Also they have some of the original Sonic games as well.

Gears would of been pretty awesome and so would of Halo.

I've just pre-ordered the Gears of War Ultimate edition for my xbox one and I'm still playing through the Halo Collection every now and then. Need to try and get them done before Halo 5.

Pokemon games would of been great over on the PS and so would of the Fable games in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Title explains it, Games you would like to see on PS3/PS4 EVEN if they are from company that works for one specific console.

For me:

Super Mario

Halo

Pokémon

Legend of Zelda !!

Super Smash Bros

And of course Spyro, Crash, even tho they are already on PS1/PS2/PS3 (some of them)

And for sure many others

I'm pretty sure Spyro is on ps store but I think it's a ps one classic could be wrong tho

Mario. Solely because if it was on anyone other than Nintendo's consoles, it wouldn't STILL be going for 80 bucks a year or two after launch.

Seriously, 3D Mario Land or World or whatever one is the 3DS one, is 70 bucks here, that came out how many years ago? It's bullshit. I want to play that game, but I only bought my 3DS probably half a year ago, I'm not gonna pay that much for a game that old when there's so many newer cheaper 3DS games I could get.

• 9 months later...

Donkey Kong Country(played a lot when i was a kid)

The Legend of Zelda(the same as before)

Super Mario Bros(the same as before)

Scalebound(the concept looks cool and i love dragons)

Recore(it is a simple game that looks nice)

Ryse: Son of Rome(love the concept and the time period)

Quantum Break(the trailer and the history looks cool)

Edited by rwd1997