Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

I just finished another small session of Tomb Raider Anniversary. I cleared out the second level (Greece) of all collectibles and that netted me two new trophies (for all artifacts and all relics). There's only 4 misc (level collectible, boss no death, level no death and unlock outfits) and 6 time trials (really, each one has about 3 or 4 levels per trophy) left for the :platinum: but, I'm starting to get pretty sick of the game so, I turned it off for the night.

I'm really battling lately with a new found outlook on gaming; I stopped caring about completion a few months ago so, instead of pushing through and getting 100% in everything, I just dump it to the side for later when it starts to suck. The battle comes from me wanting to finish this before I play my Lottery game, but not ending up taking a bazillion years and missing out on a huge portion of the event.

I'd like to 100% it; not for the completion but, for a friend. If I put the game on the back burner, I'd feel like I'd be putting my promise and my friend on the back burner too. I dunno. It's almost 2am and I'm tired as poop. Sleepy effy is a big sooky baby. :lol:

At this rate, it might even be another week before I start frickin' Rayman! :S and I've already owned it for a frickin' week! :S and this is my own frickin' event! :S

what-the-deuce.png

At least you're still contributing to the conversation :P

• Like 1

Can't you leave and continue exploring for the story? You'll continue getting useful moves and more hp as you go.

I think that's what I am doing. I've gone into the temple and I left it at one of those arena things, first you fight a big ass monster thing with a glowing fist, then standard enemies (where half are in the other dimension) and then finally the annoying assholes that throw stuff at you. I dunno if this is story progression or not honestly >.<

Uh... super what the poop?

I was just looking over a trophy guide to see what was required of my last few trophies and found something very herp derp. For unlocking all outfits, it's directly tied to collecting of the relics; collect all relics = unlock all outifts.

I was like, "Well, that's clearly an error because I just finished collecting the last relic and I don't see any gold trophy on my profile."

I read around a bit and found out that it's a common error; where people replay levels for the collectibles, play until they get it, save and quit, but the trophy won't register unless you complete the/any level and get to the final stats screen.

So, I quickly hit the :ps: button, burned rubber through the first stage and DING. :awesome:

• Like 1

I think that's what I am doing. I've gone into the temple and I left it at one of those arena things, first you fight a big ass monster thing with a glowing fist, then standard enemies (where half are in the other dimension) and then finally the annoying assholes that throw stuff at you. I dunno if this is story progression or not honestly >.<

Oh, sorry I thought when you said colosseum you were talking about the cave where you have to fight your way down level by level. There's either a specific trophy tied to completing it or it's part of the all quests one. You can tackle it as soon as you first find it pretty early on, but you can also skip it and play the whole game without trying it. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh great! I have to do the combo trophy sooner than I thought I would have to in this play through. I don't know if I'm ready to do it this soon. Maybe I should give myself a day? What do you guys think? Should I try it now or wait for the next play through?

If you're not comfortable going for it yet and will be able to get it on the next play through then you should wait as you'll likely have improved by then. Or you could at least try for it this time but don't feel obliged to get it c:

Yep, such fun putting one of the hardest boss fights at the start of the game.

Use devil trigger when he opens legs and attack the face, also possible to jump on his back and wack away

I beat him a while ago, apparently i'll have to fight him a second time later. A buddy of mine is great at spoiling those things  :facepalm: I just activated my super saiyan mode, or whatever it's called, and he went down pretty quickly then  :lol:

So since I suck at this game I'm thinking of playing through on Normal instead, this way I'll be able to get used to the game and make a lot more progress faster - then I'll be more experienced by the second run :P that sound good?

No! Get Good!

Yeah you should just go to normal so you can get used to the combat and enjoy the game.

I dont know, but could you guys mention which game your playing in your post, I keep having to go back and find the contestant user list and its so much work. and I'm lazy.

Edit: well I sort of noticed that the current game your playing is on your PSN card, but still, its nice to here you say the name of the game your playing

Edited by MutinyTeddie
  • Like 1

No! Get Good!

Yeah you should just go to normal so you can get used to the combat and enjoy the game.

I'm too lazy to git gud :P fair enough, I think I'll enjoy Guacamelee! on the PS Vita (that good enough, MutinyTeddie? xD) a lot more that way.

I dont know, but could you guys mention which game your playing in your post, I keep having to go back and find the contestant user list and its so much work. and I'm lazy.

Edit: well I sort of noticed that the current game your playing is on your PSN card, but still, its nice to here you say the name of the game your playing

I just figured the people here were following the event closely enough to know, but I'll bare that in mind from now on ^^

• Like 3

I've also had the thought, with regards to the referencing of your game in your posts, but never thought it was something important enough to implement. I did, however, make a conscience effort to personally do it when I posted. That's why you'll notice I almost always say "Rayman" or "Rayman Legends" instead of "my game".

I always had the viewers in mind because I just assumed the fellow participants were following everyone's progress closely. :(

If this is something that is desired by others, participants or followers, please, feel free to let me know and I could totally implement it. :)

• Like 2

I've also had the thought, with regards to the referencing of your game in your posts, but never thought it was something important enough to implement. I did, however, make a conscience effort to personally do it when I posted. That's why you'll notice I almost always say "Rayman" or "Rayman Legends" instead of "my game".

I always had the viewers in mind because I just assumed the fellow participants were following everyone's progress closely. :(

If this is something that is desired by others, participants or followers, please, feel free to let me know and I could totally implement it. :)

I guess it could work, I'll make sure to mention mine in the future ^_^

• Like 2