Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

I hate to admit it, but I think I'm going have to come back to that 100 combo trophy. Maybe I need a bit more experience with the game and try it on another play through. 

I *think* there is only one place in the game to do it at anyways, but I could be wrong about that. I personally did it here in any case:

Update no.1:

You guys have no idea how many times I got lost! I think I spent 2 hours just climbing and investigating. On the bright side, I found a few upgrades, Batsuit pieces, and detective clues which means I don't have to look for them later (except the stuff that doesn't carry over to NG+). I wanted to finish the first play through over the weekend, since I don't have much time now with starting language courses. But I'm on track, since I wanted to finish the first play through by Friday/Saturday. I want to get the plat for this game as it's easy-ish, but I don't think I'll want to play the other Arkham games.

I *think* there is only one place in the game to do it at anyways, but I could be wrong about that. I personally did it here in any case:

Yeah I've seen the video. The one thing that I focused on was the tapping of the buttons. I just hope I can manage that on the second play through.

• Like 2

I wouldn't let Batman Vita be the deciding factor in your future with the franchise, as the restrictions with the console should clearly make it the weakest installment of the series. The 3 PS3 Arkham games are all pretty slick. I also downloaded the PS3 port of the Batman game you're currently playing. :D

As for Rayman, I'm gonna have to be "that guy" and ask that folks be weary of spoilers. I own both Origins and Legends, but this will be my first ever experience with the franchise so, I kind of want it to be new to me.

On a side not; I put a mean hurtin' on Tomb Raider Anniversary today. I did about 30% more of the story and scooped up another 6 of the trophies. I think I'll at least finish off the story before giving Rayman a go. Should be another day or two. :)

I just remembered I also have Megamind arriving any day now. Might bang that one out in between Tomb Raider and Rayman because it's only like a 6 hour game.

Edited by effdeegee

That dreaded day has arrived (at my door step). Angry Birds is here  :( . I popped it in the PS3 and I'm already annoyed by the music on the menu, ughhh  :rolleyes:.

I just feel I'm gonna not like this experience. I squashed a pig with one shot and I still only get 1 star on the level? ugghhh

Edited by MutinyTeddie

So, I continued on my late night Tomb Raider assault and actually ended up turning that previous "another 6 of the trophies" into a "finished story and 14 more trophies". :)

I could probably do most of the rest easily but, the eyes are burning a bit so, I'm gonna shut 'er down for the night and look forward to doing a bit more tomorrow and starting Rayman Legends soon thereafter.

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

I wouldn't let Batman Vita be the deciding factor in your future with the franchise, as the restrictions with the console should clearly make it the weakest installment of the series. The 3 PS3 Arkham games are all pretty slick. I also downloaded the PS3 port of the Batman game you're currently playing. :D

As for Rayman, I'm gonna have to be "that guy" and ask that folks be weary of spoilers. I own both Origins and Legends, but this will be my first ever experience with the franchise so, I kind of want it to be new to me.

On a side not; I put a mean hurtin' on Tomb Raider Anniversary today. I did about 30% more of the story and scooped up another 6 of the trophies. I think I'll at least finish off the story before giving Rayman a go. Should be another day or two. :)

I just remembered I also have Megamind arriving any day now. Might bang that one out in between Tomb Raider and Rayman because it's only like a 6 hour game.

But eff aren't you already "that guy"?

Okay, okay. No spoilers!

Who have been silent?

7. Hotline Miami, Binding of Isaac and Sword Art Online were all requested 3 times each. Also, considering they made up 10% of the suggestions (9/90), it's odd the RNG still never landed on any of them.

Who has choose Hotline Miami other than me?

Upon a second look, I found the answers to the three in question.

I've ordered my game, it should arrive in a few days time!

I just need to download mine, i'll probably start it on Monday, i want to try and finish off Grid Autosport and Shift 2 online over the weekend.

Man i was hoping my game would be in this summer sale, but no luck :(

Well looks like i just gotta pay that 30 euros then

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

- 5/10 have started their game.

- 2/10 own theirs, but haven't started.

- 3/10 have been silent so far.

Can we get an update Precision-Playy, whoadreader and HcG-_Clawz? :)

Sorry about not updating, my game arrived yesterday but i'm on holiday for a few days so hopefully should start playing it on Friday.

Just put another mean hurtin' on Tomb Raider. I did the Croft Manor, a bunch of collectibles and a few other misc trophies. Only a few more collectibles and the time trials left for the platinum. :)

27Lebe40e.png

That's the trophy for completing Croft Manor. I thought it looked pretty neat.

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 2

Angry Birds

Entry 02 - Day 03

So.... I played for about an hour this morning before heading to work.

Let me just start out with WHAT GRINDS MY GEAR rant.

The Ice mechanics on this game are horrendous,

One minute your breaking ice with the slightest touch, others, you couldn't get in with a battering ram.

The music and the AB noises are just.... blah. I literally have a headache. 

Load times are horrible. If an iPhone 2 could play this, your telling me a ps3 has to break a sweat to read this app game?

Unbelievable.

Oh the good side..... Its definitely a great waste of time.... I mean... time waster. yeah! Thats what I meant.

Also the level reload button is a handy feature.

Currently on Floor 01 - Room 15 of a gazillion rooms

• Like 1

Can we get an update Precision-Playy, whoadreader and HcG-_Clawz? :)

Just got 3 games to finish off which will all most likely be done today, then i shall either start it tomorrow, or the next day, i know i keep putting it off but we are still not passed the buying stage yet, so i thought i would finish what i am doing first :D

I just finished the first play through at over 15 hours. Will try to go for the combo trophy, defeat Grundy by shock trophy and defeating a different boss (I think Black Mask). Also hope to spend half the time on this play through. Got the Zombie suit, so That shoukd help loads!

• Like 1

Another day, another rage quit >.< I dunno if it's because I suck at this or I've jumped straight into hard mode, but I'm kinda struggling here. I progressed a little bit but it's so annoying when you get to the third phase of an arena and die. In more positive news though, I really love the whole dimension switching thing :D

Who have been silent?

How's Sonic going?

Who have been silent?

I choose it as well

Angry Birds Day 02 Entry 03

Got thru floors 1 and 2 on Poached Eggs level. Even got some 3 star ratings.

Need one more floor to clear the level.

Unlocked the following trophies so far

• 2Sa8869c.png  :bronze:  Squeak
  • 3Sb56ae9.png  :bronze:  Sniper
  • 6S487253.png  :bronze:  Your a Star
  • 46S5017cf.png  :bronze:  Wright Flyer 
  • 48S44066a.png  :bronze:  Hyperefficient

I found a Golden Egg, Those levels are actually fun. At least the one I unlocked is (Golden Egg level 13)

Oh no Teddie, your are obviously suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

• Like 1

I just finished another small session of Tomb Raider Anniversary. I cleared out the second level (Greece) of all collectibles and that netted me two new trophies (for all artifacts and all relics). There's only 4 misc (level collectible, boss no death, level no death and unlock outfits) and 6 time trials (really, each one has about 3 or 4 levels per trophy) left for the :platinum: but, I'm starting to get pretty sick of the game so, I turned it off for the night.

I'm really battling lately with a new found outlook on gaming; I stopped caring about completion a few months ago so, instead of pushing through and getting 100% in everything, I just dump it to the side for later when it starts to suck. The battle comes from me wanting to finish this before I play my Lottery game, but not ending up taking a bazillion years and missing out on a huge portion of the event.

I'd like to 100% it; not for the completion but, for a friend. If I put the game on the back burner, I'd feel like I'd be putting my promise and my friend on the back burner too. I dunno. It's almost 2am and I'm tired as poop. Sleepy effy is a big sooky baby. :lol:

At this rate, it might even be another week before I start frickin' Rayman! :S and I've already owned it for a frickin' week! :S and this is my own frickin' event! :S

what-the-deuce.png

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 3