Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

So I'm finally about to start playing Guacamelee :P I looked at a trophy guide and I'm gonna try and do it in one playthrough, so I'll be jumping in on Hard and if that doesn't work out I can always turn down the difficulty

I didn't play it on the vita but it wasn't bad to do it in one. A couple of the bosses can be serious pains in the ass and the challenge dungeons are tough but it's all doable.

So I played this for an hour or so. Would've played more but some drama was/is going on so I've been trying to sort it out.

Anyway, first impressions. Honestly it's pretty damn good. I like the combat in this game, and throwing enemies into other enemies is especially fun. I found the parts where you had to beat all the enemies to continue a little tricky, and I died more times than I'm proud to admit, but it really was just a case of trying again until I slowly but surely mastered it. I'm not sure if I'll make it to the end but I'll definitely try.

Edited by Akira-chan
  • Like 3

Initial impressions : Dragon Age Inquistion

So I am about 3 hours in and discovered a few things I didn't expect

1. There is a lot of reading in this game

2. There are more cut sceney / conversation stuff than I expected

3. I think there are so many menus that even the menus have menus which have menus, which have even more reading

4. I spent way to long customising the look of my elf character

5. After a WTF moment with all that precision combat strategy control stuff I reverted back to hold down the R2 button and slash anything that moves, every man for themselves approach ( a skill that DMC has taught me well )

After the initial first hour of having no idea what was really going on I found out about the web app thingy DragonsKeep which was extremely helpful repaying the first two games story in about 20 mins. ( as opposed to the two lifetimes it probably takes to compete those games)

Having said all that really enjoying the game now and feel I'm just starting to take some baby steps in the right direction. I hate the feeling in a game when I don't know what is going on but I love the feeling as it starts to open up infront of you.

Now back to it !

I've never played it but from what I've heard, it takes a good few hours to get into it

• Like 1

Initial impressions : Dragon Age Inquistion

Having said all that really enjoying the game now and feel I'm just starting to take some baby steps in the right direction. I hate the feeling in a game when I don't know what is going on but I love the feeling as it starts to open up infront of you.

Now back to it !

Once you get to skyhold it becomes an even bigger World

Also, for some strange reason my tracking # for my copy of Angry Birds,

says its still in Texas @ the same post office. Weird... or is God answering my prayers?  :ninja:

Mail doesn't move on the weekend because Government employees and church and stuff.

I hate to admit it, but I think I'm going have to come back to that 100 combo trophy. Maybe I need a bit more experience with the game and try it on another play through.

If it's anything like the other Batman games; hop over, punch, hop over, punch.

• Like 1

So approaching the 7 hour mark so far and really getting into this game. My OCD has definitely kicked in and am madly doing all the quests and collectibles in the first section before moving on the story.

And I have popped a few trophies :)

Have you encountered your first dragon yet? That was one of my favourite moments in the game :D

• Like 1

I tried to play some more but I lost my patience and quit. It was at the point with those enemies that jump around and then start flaring and attacking. But in fairness, I haven't been having much luck with games today >.<

I also looked at a guide and realised there's a lot of backtracking to the done before the final boss, as some side quests aren't able to be completed without some abilities. Same with collectibles. Either way though, I'll keep on trying.

Also this Me Gusta sign made me laugh for some reason -

vwqw68.jpg

• Like 1

I hope you start soon. My favourite levels were the music ones.

Yeah. Those were pretty fun, they're def the hardest part too. The remix of the 2nd or 3rd one with the visual static was the worst by far. The only gripe I had with that game is that so many of the levels were carried over from Origins, which I had played a couple months earlier.

Yeah. Those were pretty fun, they're def the hardest part too. The remix of the 2nd or 3rd one with the visual static was the worst by far. The only gripe I had with that game is that so many of the levels were carried over from Origins, which I had played a couple months earlier.

The visual static ones were okay for me. There are many things I can't do in games, but I did that. I'm not saying it was easy, but I enjoyed doing that than trying to beat Shadow Rayman.

I agree with the Origins. I played it the years before, but I still sped through those levels. Do you remember the instrumental music level? I couldn't recognise the beat and had to play through it a few times to beat the level.