Hi there PSNP Community!

StuiterStijn

Hi everyone!

I'm hanging around this forum a lot lately, just reading a lot of threads and stuff.

I thought it was time to introduce myself do this awesome community, so here I am

I'm a guy, 19 years old as of last week and I live in the Netherlands! At the moment I study Business Economics at the University here in the Neds and I work for a second-hand gameshop (buying second-hand stuff from people and selling for a higher price :D

I love gaming and I love to play a lot of different gaming genres. Although i'm gaming for a long time, I only just came into the trophy scene and I love it! Currently giving GTA Online a shot and some PS Plus freebies as well.

Next to gaming I love to play field hockey and soccer. I'm also a huge fan of watching and following soccer. My favorite club is PSV and since a couple of years ago i'm also a huge fan of Man United. 

I'm hoping I can be a worthy asset to this forum and enjoy my stay here! I hope I can meet some nice people here to share my gaming life with! 

Feel free to ask me any questions you have! 

P.S.: My PSN name comes from my reallife name: Stijn, The first part 'Stuiter' meaning roughly 'bouncy' in English comes from my love for energy drinks like Red Bull. I used to get really busy (don't know another word for it) from these drinks, but nowadays I'm just in love with the taste.

~ Stijn

• Like 3

Welcome,

What are some of your favorite game series and genres?

I love a lot of different game series. My first real love was Tekken on the PSone en later on to the PS2, next on the PS2 I fell in love with Jak and Ratchet and Clank games. I also like FPS, Adventure, RPG's, Racing and of course FIFA. Really I like so many games, I don't even know a good answer to this question  :P Next to that I love to try out Indie games. Hope this is enough of an answer to your question  xD

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome here! It sure is a nice community!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!- I hope you are having a fun time.- Everybody here is really sweet and talkative, I think you will fit right in!- just be yourself and have fun.

We got game boards, The media room and Forum Games which are very crazy but always fun!- if you ever want to go premium too-you get a lovely gold member title.- again if you ever need anything just ask. <3